What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest redchris
Weird, Im 24, getting married in 4 months and have a 3 year old. Apparently sufu is full of young dads...

Young Dads? I'm 50 with 2 boys, 7 and 2. Started WELL late.

Was married at 24 though, to missus no. 1.

Happy New Year everyone.

Young Dads? I'm 50 with 2 boys, 7 and 2. Started WELL late.

Was married at 24 though, to missus no. 1.

Happy New Year everyone.

45yrs with a 22yr old son and 12 yr old daughter . Being a young dad was great ,as was being a dad again in my 30's . Unfortunately it hasnt been practical in my 40's but hopefully I will be a grandad sometime in the future (before 50 would be good!)

Guest redchris
redchris - may I suggest one less cuff ? plus, you might as well soak them real hot again, sam's can take that extra swim

I'm with you mate, I will be soaking once I make my mind up

Has anyone had experience of the painted arcs?

I love the lvc 1944s but these are a lot more obvious. These jeans are mint, but I've always hated gulls.

The fit is fine as it is Chris, please dont take sizing advice from 20 somethings. The way that you wear your jeans and the way that they wear their jeans should be different, nothing sadder than a middle aged man in tight denim.

I'm with you mate, I will be soaking once I make my mind up

Has anyone had experience of the painted arcs?

I love the lvc 1944s but these are a lot more obvious. These jeans are mint, but I've always hated gulls.

How often you gonna be looking at your own arse? They will rub off in time with wear, but if you try any other sort of method to remove them you will more then likely just damage the denim..

How often you gonna be looking at your own arse? They will rub off in time with wear, but if you try any other sort of method to remove them you will more then likely just damage the denim..

Spot on advice.

Guest redchris

I'm hearing you mate, just that, I can't stand gulls and I was worried.... now I've just got back from the pub from an evening with a load of ex-army comrades. No-one took the piss...

I'm hearing you mate, just that, I can't stand gulls and I was worried.... now I've just got back from the pub from an evening with a load of ex-army comrades. No-one took the piss...

If you really hate those arcs, why considering that pair in the first place?

you could also have taken the S3000VX from Lot.13 which would have very subtle black arcs.

or was it a good deal?

If you really hate those arcs, why considering that pair in the first place?

you could also have taken the S3000VX from Lot.13 which would have very subtle black arcs.

or was it a good deal?

agreed.

and your cuffs look like shit

• sufu1 unpinned this topic