Warehouse

Medine

^Money and perceived damages? Something tells me their lawyers and bigwigs aren't all that into the heritage and history of the brand, which is ironic since that's what they were suing for (existence of LVC and the archives aside). The funny thing is, repro companies don't need the branding (arcs, tabs, two horse patch etc.) to make a better pair than anything Levi's puts out these days and they get our money over Levi's anyway...

Edited by aho

Somebody (I think it was dkatz) made a good point in a previous discussion about this topic, and its all about credibility: A company that does not defend it's trademark/copyright from infringement is more likely to lose the rights to that copyright in court. 

Levi's may be flattered and have respect for the quality of product from the repro companies, but if they don't defend the arcs/red tab trademark from Warehouse, fullcount, Denime, etc., there is no credible threat to stop outright plagiarism from sweatshops producing a shitty product.

where can I buy Warehouse other than BiG? They dont have any of my sizes in the cuts I was looking at (1000xx and 700)

Thanks

edit: if no where else, I'll have to settle for the 1001xx

Edited by PhillyFresh

^In North America, only BiG although Hickoree's carries Dubbleworks products...You can proxy from japan but I think most places are out of stock for the 1000XX. If it's in stock on the warehouse website, you can also see if Japan-Holic will special order for you, which is always cheaper than other options (including proxies IME)...

However, if you need to get things hemmed (including special orders etc), BiG is the best to work with.

^

Unfortunately, Warehouse's online stock is nowhere near accurate. I've experienced Japan-Holic coming back to me saying that the Warehouse site is wrong, and it never gets updated. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill; just don't want anyone to get too excited if they see if available there. Just cross your fingers!!!

Mine have mostly been about sweatshirt inquiries. I even emailed the Warehouse folks. They were super nice, but the response was "Sorry. System needs improvement." They still put out a killer product, so I'll cut them some slack. I think it's typical Japanese though. They focus on the personal service and physical product, with little attention to their web presence. Outside of Japan (of course there are exceptions), the priorities seem flipped. I prefer the Japanese method.

^In North America, only BiG although Hickoree's carries Dubbleworks products...You can proxy from japan but I think most places are out of stock for the 1000XX. If it's in stock on the warehouse website, you can also see if Japan-Holic will special order for you, which is always cheaper than other options (including proxies IME)...

However, if you need to get things hemmed (including special orders etc), BiG is the best to work with.

Does BiG have a exclusivity with Warehouse?

nem, glad to see you posting lately...those Lee's are also one of my favorite pairs ever, and your pair specifically turned me into a WH head back in the day. Haven't looked back since ;)

It's always weird to check back in once every six months or so to learn that some jeans I wore literally six years ago has become some sort of cause célèbre. :)

Recently picked these 660's up in the market, thinking about a hem (short people problems) nice and comfy though, tts at a 29 and I believe these have been lightly worn for a month and washed once...blank canvas for me

183527440c7599c344e2cfa24d75d7f3d433165c

Edited by GregoryH

Turns our BiG is out of stock, and they wont be expecting a re-stock anytime soon according to the employee I spoke with.

sucks  :(

capsicum, :o

philly, what pair and size are you looking for?

I was looking for the 1000xx in a 29 raw and the 700 in a 29 raw. Both were sold out.

BiG had the Warehouse700 in a 29OW in stock though, so I ordered them earlier today. I was really hoping for raw but.. I can't say I'm not excited for these to come in!

It was between these and Momotaro 1005SP... I might just cop those too. I shall see..

Did you have another sourcE?

^any shots of the back? enjoying your pictures

I just want to have a look recently over the Lot. 800 after two years laying in the wardrobe and this is what comes up. The actual greencast color of 800 may differ from each screen but the oxidation fabric after stocking for years is really interesting. Also, the true blue of 1001xx is what everyone cheering for.  ;)

When I get the chance I will take more comparison pics and post here.

PS: I got an idea that I wanna take series of comparison pics for the Lot. 1100 from three period of warehouse history. Maybe we can find more interesting details.

If you are still looking for a pair of 1000xx, there's a shop that still has a size 29. One washed though.

If you are referring to japan-holic, unfortunately they are out just received their email earlier today for a size 29.

In other news I just finished my transaction with the team at Take-off. A raw 1000xx is on its way to me along with two SC shirts. 

Edited by Rightyow77

sorry to clutter up the thread with fit pics of the same jeans but I absolutely love these 660's looking for opinions...should I hem? the inseam is currently at a 33 (they've been washed and dried so I'm assuming I've lost all the length I will lose) I usually wear a 30 inseam, the pending issue..nobody around here does chain stitching and I don't really want to pay shipping + duty + whatever else to send them to self edge or whoever else down south does it...what do you guys think? thanks in advance

double rolled
183755565783082d0f753766e2a6d744f3a6e840

big single cuff

18375558c266f78fb39c7840cb7c94799c18537e