Warehouse

Medine

Just a quick snap of my 660's (~3.5 months now).

don't look at the mess

IMG_0579.jpg

Really love the fit.. I'm still confused why I put these on the shelve instead of joining the contest back in the day. I'm glad I kept them though, and.... better late than never :)

^what a perfect pair there cheap...much kudos to your wife!

making me want to jump into my unworn pair of whxsufu660 right now :)...

makes me jealous that i dont have a pair of warehouse. ended up giving her my blue in greens also after i washed em... too small for me.:(

Cheap, those look rad.

Not as compelling a post w/ out photos, but got my first day into my 700Js and man, I really dig the fit. A little tight in waist, but certain it will relax to be just right. Not too loose on me, so a true straight fit. Love the subtle slub. My fave detail is the deep coin pocket--makes it easy to carry my knife there.

Will try to post a fit this week.

thinking about giving my 1001xx another hot soak to get some additional shrinkage in the inseam and around the thighs. The cut is just not very flattering right now.

my g/f looks better in my contest Eternals than I do so I started wearing my 700J more often. Even though they are only one wash, they were missing that stiffness I love about new jeans. So I bought a can of Easy On Double Starch spray. Sprayed it on one side all over and let it soak in and then on the other and hung over night to dry. In the morning they felt not insanely stiff but much like after a second soak stiff. I've loved Warehouse denim since I got my 660's last year and to have a pair that is sized right and to started all over again with this denim is awesome. :cool:

picsay-1296570942.jpg

Quick comment/questions about a curious feature of the J.Crew 700s. On my first pair, the fabric constituting the inside crotch and fly area had frayed edges, as seen here: 3razk.jpg

and here: b7kk89.jpg

Thinking this was a defect, I exchanged them for another pair. Well, the second pair has the same curious feature. I'm starting to wonder:

A) Did Warehouse sell J. Crew a defective batch of jeans?

B) Is this a a mark of distinction intentionally sewn into the garment?

C) Is this some weird coincidence, in which I've received two jeans in a row with the exact same defect?

That "detail" is typical for WW2 inspired jeans. The Warehosue700 is also used as a WW2 repro but then i doesn't have the cinchback. I think it's planned, still strange

Mine are the same. I was curious about it, but didn't think it was a big deal.

Question: The 700J buckleback sits right at the belt line, not jsut below like some other denim I've seen. Does anyone else find this annoying when wearing a belt? Not wearing a belt with these just looks unfinished, but I sort of hate to cut it off...

Question: The 700J buckleback sits right at the belt line, not jsut below like some other denim I've seen. Does anyone else find this annoying when wearing a belt? Not wearing a belt with these just looks unfinished, but I sort of hate to cut it off...

that's the way its supposed to be. wasn't a problem with my 37s.

5414625714_49da2b5466.jpg

vintage 1937s from marvins

Mine are the same. I was curious about it, but didn't think it was a big deal.

I ended up cutting the buckleback of my 700's out of annoyance. I didnt feel too bad about it since from what I understand people used to do it back in the day too.

pic:

20110204-R0018363.jpg

Thanks for all the input. I'm gonna leave and experiment a little and if it bugs me, i'll just get rid of it. I love the aesthetic element but not enough to be annoyed by it long term.