Warehouse

Medine

serious? so the measurements up in big are wrong? mind putting up your own measurements for us to see?

Um, the 660 has less rise than the 800, but from the thigh down they look very close in measurements. I wouldn't be suprised if a higher fitting 800 feels trimmer than the same size 660.

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Swapped for the 28, which is drying now. Though I asked for a pair with a 38" inseam, I suspect I received a 37". The waist was 15.5 dry, then shrank to 14 in a hot soak, stretching back at as soon as I put them on (wet). The hem was just over 8" and shrank to 7.75". I lost about 3" on the inseam, from about 37".

It looks like they'll be a perfect slim, straight fit on my 5'11", 155 pound frame.

intersting find! snake what blog is that ?

why would j crew sell warehouse?

and whats the stuff on the board?

did you see the hüsker dü t shirt and the bag is from takashi san at e workers

o0767102310408745693.jpg

It's the Warehouse press blog...My guess is that Warehouse is either helping J.Crew design something or that they might carry some products at the Liquor Store but who really knows at this point (no real answers in the blog, although I just skimmed through)...

So, I uploaded some Samurai pics from the Lightning Denim Buyer's Guide and in the process I thought I would also scan and upload some pics from my other favorite brand, Warehouse. The Buyer's Guide didn't have my current pair, the 660s, but they had the Warrens and the 700s. Hope you guys enjoy:

warrenwarehouse.jpg

warrenevo.jpg

700evo.jpg

So, I uploaded some Samurai pics from the Lightning Denim Buyer's Guide and in the process I thought I would also scan and upload some pics from my other favorite brand, Warehouse. The Buyer's Guide didn't have my current pair, the 660s, but they had the Warrens and the 700s. Hope you guys enjoy:

they dont have the 660 cos it's not available in japan... it's a BiG special

also, here are the warehouse 660's i am currently wearing

size 29 5 months of wear 3 soaks and 1 wash

i bought them in the supermarket, but i'm not sure where they are from, they have a cardboard tag instead of a leather one so i'm pretty sure they're not from BIG. if anyone can give me any info as to where these came from that would be appreciated.

4358163536_5428ee2545.jpg

4357412547_873a3db343.jpg

well. i passed on a pair of warehouse when i was at their store in Harajuku last month...big mistake, each pair I see is so amazing. not happening anymore. looks like I need to start finding change in the couch soon.