Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

I'm planning to get a pair of rakers. So I'm wearing a sz25 apc ps. Should I get them in 26 or 27 for aw? Also, what's the difference between the 13.5, 14.5, 15.5 denim? Anyone can provide input

Go with the 27 and I just got the 13.5 oz denim and it is much stiffer/substantial than I thought. Really awesome stuff.

does anyone know if ande does fit exchanges. As in if I got the raker, decided I'd be more suited in the grifter or something, can I exchange?

He exchanged my grifters for cougars of a different size, awesome guy who takes care of his customers. Im not sure if he'll exchange because you don't like the fit, but on my request for a size and fit change, he simply stated "We need you to get in the correct size and fit!" And 5 days after i sent my grifters in, my new cougars came in. two thumbs up for ande's customer service.

Anyone heard if Ande is doing a sale of some sort for the holidays?

I was going to wait until next year to pick up a pair, but if he is then I might accelerate my purchase.

Where did you get this news or idea from?? i dont think he does sales on his mainline for "holidays"?? plus, NZ holidays will be different to North Hemisphere..

Anyone heard if Ande is doing a sale of some sort for the holidays?

Just adding on to what the guys have said above...

A sale is normally held to get rid of surplus stock - Ande only makes his jeans to order therefore there is no stock to put on sale. That said, if some pairs are returned they go into a sale area on his website so he can hopefully sell them off. Hope this helps.

I've been watching the surplus sales stock like a hawk but never has anything been listed that is remotely close to my size (31/32x32/33).

I've only really been a raw denimhead for a few months now so I wasn't sure if Ande did anything special for the holidays. It looks like I'll just have to wait and save.