make a fews pics of the 14,5 denim that fades pretty beautiful:

4733056359_6eb7fbd765_b.jpg

4733701466_e265489ea8_b.jpg

the reason why ande changes the pocket lining:

4733701944_2cc6cb6ec4_b.jpg

the fabrics nice but not that rugged.

never mind!

i love my ande whall pants!

(grifters are four month worn one soak after three and a half.)

Nice nietenhosen! That denim is lovely in it's cross hatchiness. I still rate that selvage chambray pocketing, I changed to a regular cotton as I couldn't get a hold of any exact same stuff.

Haha, sorry I missed this. Had to google Gooners too. Na not a Gooner, I don't follow the round ball game that much, mostly rugby and league. My friends hubby is from Stevenage, so I always say...I support Stevenage mate! He thinks I'm stupid because they are rubbish and in the 2nd or 3rd division.

It's a fact most gooners choose to dress like that.

please tell me you aren't a gooner Ande..

i will never buy your jawnz if it is so...:D

also' date=' those pics have solidified my deicision to try to get to NZ next summer for the RWC. I know that's only Christchurch, but it's such a scenic place[/quote']

the new 15.5 oz denim + my interest in a more relaxed cougar fit have me really wanting to get my 3rd pair of Ande Whalls. :D

I have the Miner. Thinking about the cougar boot cut for my next pair...or one of the jackets.

+rep to nietenhosen and corporalclegg on the detail shots. You guys have me chomping at the bit for my 15.5 oz Cougars... Can't wait for that email that says they're on the way!

Hey guys. Strange happenings. Quite a few of my loyal customers in Thailand, these guys are really cool, anyway they have e-mailed with a link to some idiot knocking off the AW jeans.....crazy right?

http://forums.overclockzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920022&highlight=ande+whall