Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Now he came to protect his bro from us. He try to declared that it's not our business and you have to thanks him coz he help you to promote your jean.

Am I just thinking backwards or does the Thai guy that produces Ande Whall fakes want Ande to be thankful for that ?

Help me out here....

The good news is, all the loyal Thai customers went onto his selling forum and expressed their opinions, telling him it's really not cool. The guy has ceased any production and sent me e-mail to say sorry. Crazy week, mixed emotions...somewhat flattered and pissed off all at once.

Returning in September will be various black denim models! I have had so many e-mails asking for the black denim versions, I decided to bring them back.

Hi guys. Yeah I will bring back some black denim models in september, should give me enough time to get things sorted, labeling etc. Probably easier to make the black jeans than field the e-mails asking about them, haha.

So last time there were a couple of limited runs. The first was with the regular gold/orange thread and some folks gave me a hard time about not making them with all black thread, I remember one post was "it defeats the purpose of black jeans".....so then I made some with black thread, then lots of the guys out east liked the coloured stitching better. So I will have the option for both this time, haha.

Would love to make a super black model, y'know with black weft and black stitching. My denim supplier just sent through some amazing new swatches, which are more experimental and limited. There is one black denim that is an absolutely stunner. 14.75oz, suvin cotton, black warp with black weft that is dyed with a reactive dye. The washed down swatch looks reeeeally good. I haven't asked for more info on it just yet. It's also quite expensive. Checked out a sample of the 32oz as well...just crazy. I'm not sure how comfortable a pair would be. Weight is a funny thing, their 21oz seems far softer and lighter than a lot of 14-15oz crispy denims, just different weaves.

thanks for the update Ande. A 21 oz Ande Whall sounds amazing :D

Hi guys. Yeah I will bring back some black denim models in september, should give me enough time to get things sorted, labeling etc. Probably easier to make the black jeans than field the e-mails asking about them, haha.

So last time there were a couple of limited runs. The first was with the regular gold/orange thread and some folks gave me a hard time about not making them with all black thread, I remember one post was "it defeats the purpose of black jeans".....so then I made some with black thread, then lots of the guys out east liked the coloured stitching better. So I will have the option for both this time, haha.

Would love to make a super black model, y'know with black weft and black stitching. My denim supplier just sent through some amazing new swatches, which are more experimental and limited. There is one black denim that is an absolutely stunner. 14.75oz, suvin cotton, black warp with black weft that is dyed with a reactive dye. The washed down swatch looks reeeeally good. I haven't asked for more info on it just yet. It's also quite expensive. Checked out a sample of the 32oz as well...just crazy. I'm not sure how comfortable a pair would be. Weight is a funny thing, their 21oz seems far softer and lighter than a lot of 14-15oz crispy denims, just different weaves.

Checked out a sample of the 32oz as well...
:eek:
WTF I am not on this email list WTF??!!!!??
:cool:

but in all seriousness, i only received the email after ordering (which i did a few weeks back).

ROFL...

Is it going to be full details like deluxe model or less detail?

Hope this black denim would be my first AW jeans. :)

Na won't be using the 32oz or the 21oz. Probably wasn't being to clear in the last post. I tend not to judge the denim based on the listed weight, but rather the feel and weave. Is it rigid or interesting etc. The 18oz feels far heavier and rigid to the 21oz, also some of the 15oz feel far crispier etc.

Don't think any of Ande's denim right now is of the streaky variety. It says "super dark indigo" with no mention of it being streaky on his website...

Hohoho... Can't wait till September...

Black wing..? SICK...

Black buttons and rivets..? SUPER SICK!

Black selvedge line..? SUPER DUPER SICK!

black buttons and rivets will just look shit when they start aging.... you will just get scratches and expose the underlying metals..

Stick with the silver-coloured rivets and buttons ande...

^agreed. have black hardware on my tanner goods belt and the black coating is starting to chip. plus, i think the sliver (or nickel, or whatever it is) looks better as it ages.