Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Hi. Just waiting on the denim and some new tags to be made. hopefully in 3-4 weeks. Just updated the 15.5oz and 13.5oz details page...just a few more photos to go in there.

go up one, for the 15.5oz

by the way, joddicted, you have the limited streaky cone denim (with black selvage ID) right?? that pair is the stretchiest denim ande as ever offered... I'd go up one for the 15.5oz... there wont be that much stretch for the okayama denim

Up one in general with the 15.5oz? My waist measures 32" exactly when pulled tight. If they have any give, which I'm really hoping they do, they'll should theoretically stretch out and become perfect.

Also, although I'm 5'10" I usually need a 30" inseam; should I order my true hem length or go up to a 32" inseam for stacks/cuffs with the grifters.

by the way, joddicted, you have the limited streaky cone denim (with black selvage ID) right?? that pair is the stretchiest denim ande as ever offered... I'd go up one for the 15.5oz... there wont be that much stretch for the okayama denim

yep it's the streaky one and yes it stretch a lot... I see some of my friends i wearing the 14,5 oz and their go for TTS i just assume that it would be the same with the 15,5oz haha, my bad then

Up one in general with the 15.5oz? My waist measures 32" exactly when pulled tight. If they have any give, which I'm really hoping they do, they'll should theoretically stretch out and become perfect.

Also, although I'm 5'10" I usually need a 30" inseam; should I order my true hem length or go up to a 32" inseam for stacks/cuffs with the grifters.

im 5'6" and i have the same 30" inseam length... Guess it depends if you want stacking. Imo id go for the 32" if I were ur height

i agree, based on experience. size up one on the the 15.5 oz.

I bought a pair of Slackers in the 15.5 oz in size 36. I'm 6'3" and weigh 195 lbs. I normally wear size 36 in most Japanese denim including Iron heart 301's and Flat Head SE05BSP. The fit on these is on the tight side but still comfortable. The denim has a very smooth and rigid feeling to it. The workmanship is really really nice. Ande thanks for the great jeans.

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg