Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

wow that is so nice; what size do you wear in other jeans?

here's whats in my closet now.  * means I could stay true or size up 1)

Roy RS04: 33*

Full Count 0105xx:  32

Sugarcane Oki's:  33

#TCB50sContest:  35

Samurai 710xx:  35 (might be able to pull off a 34 but didnt want to risk it)

Warehouse 415:  33*

OA02xx:  35

when its all said and done, I prefer a waist measurement of roughly 33.5", a BiG measured thigh of 12.75 or greater and a front rise of 11.5" or greater.  Most of these fit that criteria, give or take.. 

Those figures - waist measurement circa 33.5" - do you mean in shrunken state, post wash? Or that's how you like them to fit comfortably after a bit of wear? Sorry to be pedantic. Curious as a gauge against those quoted sizes. Thanks mate.

33.5 is where it usually ends up after some wear.  Usually the washed waist is closer to 33, with a couple exceptions.  The Full Count, TCB stretch easily.  Note that I do not have to fight the jeans to get to that measurement.  I'm not one to have to stretch out a waistband 3" to get a proper fit.  I will do a series of immediately post wash measurements and update the #'s when I wash the lot.  

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of OA02's!

Ended up ordering a 38, as I can make a washed waist of 35" work and then stretch them out a bit.
Thinking I might enter these into the DWC, we shall see.

Very excited.  :D

And they're here!

I've got to say that the stitching and construction on these is some of the best I've seen.

Right up there with what I've seen from Roy, immaculate construction. Zero loose threads or crooked stitches.

Measurements are nearly identical with Ooe's size chart, threw them in the wash on warm with normal spin.

The roping after the wash is already crazy.  Also the paper patch is much nicer than I expected.

The fact that the different color stitching is very subtle is really a nice touch.

The fabric really started to pop after the wash, lots of nep and seemingly very soft.

I can safely say that these won't be my last pair of Ooe's.5dbUgQR.jpg

jA6J5EE.jpg?1

IVHar0c.jpg

jt0OnuR.jpg

R1KtehV.jpg

My only qualm with the OAXX fabric is that it fades a bit too fast for my liking...Just threw them in the wash after my trip in which I wore them heavily, I'll try to get some pics up soon. Regardless, they're developing into my favorite shade of blue!

Slipped them on this morning and the leg fits real nice, waist will take a little bit of stretching though.

I figure these probably have a bit more shrinkage, but it seems like the inseam did shrink a solid four inches as expected.

I'll try to get some fit pics, I'm always awful at taking them because I don't really have a dedicated camera!

When I put them on prewash they were around a 36 inseam, after the wash I felt like they were about the same length as where most of my jeans are hemmed (32 or so).

Just a guesstimate at the moment, but I'll get the measuring tape out and post some detailed measurements today.