Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Those look great geL-!

Still consistently wearing my pair for the DWC, been waiting for the two month mark this time around for washes.

No real updates, aside from these:
XvCpjuf.jpg?1

This one is super overexposed, but I like how you can see the subtleties of the OA denim:

CqzINEa.jpg

Ed, the OA denim shrinks from tagged size. So two inches above whatever your waist size is.

I typically wear a 36 in most jeans, my OA02XX's are a size 38 and fit great.

Initially my pair started at 38, shrunk down to around 34 with a hot machine wash and easily stretched out to 36.

In short: the OA denim shrinks a lot and stretches easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Ryo and Hiro just released their chore coats.

326DTDJ-20715-1.jpg

326DTDJ-20715-5.jpg

More photos of the denim version: http://ooeyofukuten.blogspot.jp/2015/08/double-and-twist-denim-jacket-20715.html326BWCJ-10715-1.jpg

326BWCJ-10715-3.jpg

More photos of the blue and white check version: http://ooeyofukuten.blogspot.jp/2015/08/blue-and-white-check-jumper-10715.html

Not quite my style but the fabrics look very, very nice!

Cross-post from the DWC thread...

Just a quick and dirty update on my OA02XX's. Washed them a couple of weeks ago again, probably will get another wash soon.6lZvKra.jpg?1

2OqGVcY.jpg?1

ERPaiLM.jpg

VYHWjPv.jpg

For some reason I feel like these hit a wall recently, or maybe I'm just becoming impatient...

Oh well, it's a marathon and not a sprint after all!

I felt like they were just losing indigo very quickly initially but now they've seemed to settle a bit more.

Not going to give up on them yet, the fit and how soft and fluffy the OA denim is is keeping me motivated to wear them.
I might start to give them more washes, but I don't want to lose my paper patch too quickly either!

I felt like they were just losing indigo very quickly initially but now they've seemed to settle a bit more.

Not going to give up on them yet, the fit and how soft and fluffy the OA denim is is keeping me motivated to wear them.

I might start to give them more washes, but I don't want to lose my paper patch too quickly either!

Yes start washing them every week they'll look even better for it. I have a pair that don't fit, they'd probably be the best jeans I've never worn.

The OA02XX is pretty long sold out.

They don't usually do restocks either.

You could always wait and see what they have coming down the line!

I washed my OA02XX's again today, will post some pictures tomorrow hopefully! Letting them hang dry for a bit then will put them in the dryer for a bit too once they're a little more dry.

yeah, guess I am a little late to the party. I will have to keep a look out for what is coming down the line. I am assuming the cuts stay the same but the fabric will change, but not by much?

OA stands for their own custom denim, and what they have been using on most of the jeans they've been making lately.

02 is the cut, which stays the same more or less. It's a high/mid rise with a somewhat tapered leg. It's probably my favorite pair of jeans I own!

I plan on adding another pair of Ooe's at some point, I love what Ryo and Hiro do!

Edited by Broark

OA stands for their own custom denim, and what they have been using on my of the jeans they've been making lately.

02 is the cut, which stays the same more or less. It's a high/mid rise with a somewhat tapered leg. It's probably my favorite pair of jeans I own!

I plan on adding another pair of Ooe's at some point, I love what Ryo and Hiro do!

Thanks, so I guess the release date of the 714 and the 515's were as the name implies? The 714's were an xx style and the latest 02's were not available as an xx(the 515's) ?