Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Cool that you went with LHT. Excellent fit, though personally I prefer the 60s cut with no cuffs. If it were me I'd have hemmed to a length just a hair longer than what you've got them currently cuffed to. B) Looking forward to seeing those worn in. Should turn out very nice.

My Eternals VS Ooe & Yofukuten

24qjpg8.jpg

2ajc7o.jpg

6gki9j.jpg

Have not worn these in a long time due to the eternal contes but I like the vintage fading on them alot! The fabric looks really old and nice!

Why can I not find out the jean model that Ryo from from Ooe-Yofukuten is wearing? I have seen their buckle-back, but not this standard pair. Any suggestions?

8f916b61.jpg

those are his s9103xx, that denim is sold out though...

03 is pretty much ryo's cut of choice

• 3 weeks later...

receiving fabric samples from ooe's via air mail yesterday.it's so generous for them to send 7 cloth samples at once!! the fabrics are no #12, #35, #36, #84, #86, #91 and #92.just shoot them with fabric #92 with 03 cut and some customization.can't help to hear from them soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

here are my S9202XX; ive worn them for about two months now, fading is still very subtle but its there. Although the denim looks similar to warehouse; its not as soft and they definitely dont' fade like WH.

6637239609_9bc60abd1c.jpg

IMG_3253 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6637241791_64c9630edb.jpg

IMG_3254 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6637243797_0b72893e79.jpg

IMG_3255 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6637246555_d97386b660.jpg

IMG_3256 by SLAB13, on Flickr

Fuck this iPad. Sorry for the neg slab. Nice looking jeans.

Haha, just noticed grooveholmes did the same thing. It's a glaring usability problem with 5.0. Need at least a 40px hit area for touch!!

Edited by arcarsenal

i bought some phone cases as gifts for my siblings this christmas and bought myself a tool case, cause why not? don't think we've had one of these posted yet so i thought i'd share. it's semi-custom. i just asked for black denim and a leather patch instead of the tailor tag. i use it to haul around phones and their accessories for work. it's a nice step up from the ziploc bag i was using. the leather patch is deerskin i think and should age nicely.

zTtnil.jpg

navy zip tape an a universal zipper

tFiHil.jpg

signature ryo & hiro sturdy construction and attention to detail. love the selvage lines and chambray covered side seams

gItt6l.jpg

K4j2Dl.jpg

i don't know how long they've been doing this but they included a little tuft of raw cotton in the box. gotta love it

iyn9ml.jpg

Edited by arcarsenal

Yeah, a usability problem... Or the fact that I am lying on my back and using my thumbs...

Oh yeah, unorthodox!... and what does that have to do with denim? :)

Edit: repped slab (correctly) for you

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 4 weeks later...

i am about to order my first pair of ooe's and im not quite sure about the size i should order in the 02 cut im stuck between 30 ( my true waist ) and 31 im looking for a slim fit so im leaning towards the size 30 , i know that people say size up at least 1 but has anyone went tts ?, im asking because with evisu no.1 denim the same advise is used and my i had to sell my 2000no.1's in a size 31 because they were far too big ( im a true 30 )

thanks for any help