Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

really wonder why everyone is going with WWII details but not with the WWII fit, don't make sense to me...

sure but I really wanted a pair with all the WWII details but not the wide fit; thats why i went with the 02 model. here are the promised pictures of the S9202XX (no matter what the tag says ;) )

6080643588_17e95a1d41.jpg

Picture 245 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6080106591_505175a709.jpg

Picture 246 by SLAB13, on Flickr

little mistake

6080643736_62400ea4e5.jpg

Picture 247 by SLAB13, on Flickr

green herringbone pocket bags

6080644154_d2256e5c37.jpg

Picture 252 by SLAB13, on Flickr

okay; i didnt play it 100% accurate with the details; some offset belt looping

6080107095_f6f9769a3b.jpg

Picture 251 by SLAB13, on Flickr

old with the new (Fullcount 1108 next to Ooes)

6080106883_e38481ed13.jpg

Picture 250 by SLAB13, on Flickr

I compared the 92 denim with my Warehouse jeans and it is very similar if not same as my pair of DuckDiggers DD108. The DD's are a tad lighter but thats probably because they are one-wash version. Perhaps i see a it more slub in the 92 as well...

6080106771_b1aa3e1fe8.jpg

Picture 248 by SLAB13, on Flickr

reason why i didnt go for an all out repro pair is cos Ryo and Hiro are able to make anything you want, so i didnt want to be so limiting. if i wanted a WWII repro, there are many brands out there who can do it. just wanted something different with a pair of Ooes you see.

reasonable enough, thing is, Ryo and Hiro themselves really are all about the accurate vintage jeans from what they told me, so if you wanted a WWII repro, to me, that would be all the more reason to buy it from them...

but I also understand what you guys mean, btw, kudos on those pocketbags slab, I got the green herringbone pocketbags on both my S1203XX and on my 1502XX.

btw, u got the slim beltloops or are those also WWII style?

Now to get me some 40's style serviceboots to match my S1203XX :D

Hope Brett ain't as busy as last time I mailed him...

From a few days ago on the Ooe Blog, but these are pretty much everything I look for in jeans...This pair of 4303XX has told me what I need to order (was previously wanting to jump on the #12 denim...Anyone else on here own the 43?)

20110509213416cda.jpg

2011050921343332d.jpg

20110509213453ee1.jpg

hot damn...

aho, do you know how this guy sized for this fit?

those do look good, some more #43 denim, this guy dries his jeans in the dryer all the time, according to Ryo:

http://rhr.blog105.fc2.com/blog-entry-1401.html

these pics made me order my S1203XX:

ei826h.jpg35jxm43.jpg28bxybt.jpg2duy2l3.jpg15nsnf6.jpgbhkqhx.jpg

Ryo's pair, fit is awesome, denim looks just as awesome...

Ryo and Hiro told me: "#12, 91, and 92 are one of our favourite"

Aho, Tiro and myself all like that fit. I'll be finalizing my order Monday or Tuesday. I'll ask Ryo if he can recall what he did for that guy.

I'm going for 4403 if the fabric is still available.

Man...they've given me a fair chunk of their time and I still have yet to order or pay. Ooe-Yofukuten is outstanding.

Aho, Tiro and myself all like that fit. I'll be finalizing my order Monday or Tuesday. I'll ask Ryo if he can recall what he did for that guy.

I'm going for 4403 if the fabric is still available.

Man...they've given me a fair chunk of their time and I still have yet to order or pay. Ooe-Yofukuten is outstanding.

selvedge on #92 is orange/gold ish Aho ;)

9c02aba2.jpg

yeah , what tiro said. Again very similar to the selvage color of my pair of DD108. this week im giving them a first wash and start wearing them. ive been rotating a few pairs since the end of the fullcount contest but i plan to wear these most of the time

I really like the messenger bags, where can I get one?

u are pulling our legs right?

Okay, my order is moving along now. I'll update with photos if/as they come in.

That is actually a guy, haha. Aho, you are responsible for me having pretty good laugh with Ryo :)

****edit, not the girl in the 02 cut, the fit we were discussing a couple pages back***

Ryo was loathe to tell me the details of that fit. He's a regular customer who has bought a pair every year for some time now. Leads me to believe it might be precisely bespoke. It would certainly explain the perfection of the fit!

Dude no! The only site I found is their Japanese one... was just wondering if there is a place at least in english :/

dude, they are like... Japanese and stuff, you know...