Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

is the Ooe contest same as the world tour? or is it something else altogether?

edit: nevermind.. i think its the world tour denim.

anyway, let me know if you are going to go for the 92. if you are, i will probably go for something else just to have a little more diversity in this thread. will put in my order next week when i receive samples.. as soon as i figure out how to fill up the order form.

is the Ooe contest same as the world tour? or is it something else altogether?

edit: nevermind.. i think its the world tour denim.

#35 is indeed the world tour denim, Ooe had a contest, but that was with the #11 denim (long sold out)

Think I'm going to order 02xx w/ 03 rivets/buttons soon (love my Roy straight-legs, but would like a narrower leg opening, so the 02 cut seems perfect, similar rise and not painfully more narrow thighs).

I'm looking for a vintage fade over time, similar to Warehouse 1001 denim (grainy rather than obvious vertical falling), etc.. I'm thinking #41 denim for that?

I'm looking for a vintage fade over time, similar to Warehouse 1001 denim (grainy rather than obvious vertical falling), etc.. I'm thinking #41 denim for that?

just shoot them a mail and ask, they'll send u samples of denim that might suit your needs...

I'm gonna soak my S1203XX tomorrow, curious how the goat patch will react...

just shoot them a mail and ask, they'll send u samples of denim that might suit your needs...

I'm gonna soak my S1203XX tomorrow, curious how the goat patch will react...

Depends how hot your water is. Mine got fucked and went dark, but it is only a patch.

Soak them as hot as you want but leave the patch outside of it (by using a string or whatever method). Submerge the whole jeans when the water has cooled down. Thats what I do! :)

pics!

damn, dropped in my order form but Ryo and Hiro didn't get back to me nor send me a paypal invoice yet. gotta waitttt.

i'll have some pictures up at the end of the week since my wife is bringing them back home tomorrow. Hiro and Ryo warned me that they made a mistake with the patch, it says S902XX, instead of S9202XX. They offered to send the jeans back and replace the patch but there was no more time for that.

make's them even more unique... tailor made... :D

talking bout Ooe's, found this on lildavid's foto blog:

tumblr_lptpvyYXVJ1qivilxo2_r1_250.jpgtumblr_lptpvyYXVJ1qivilxo3_r1_250.jpgtumblr_lptpvyYXVJ1qivilxo1_500.jpg

hope it's ok david, if not, lemme know.

sure, i can live with it but found it another telling example of their dedication to perfection. It was probably because I put the time pressure on them.

those ooe's from lil david look great

damn...... those look beautiful! any other pics?

slab&ranon

we need some pics!!!

sure, i can live with it but found it another telling example of their dedication to perfection. It was probably because I put the time pressure on them.

those ooe's from lil david look great

as for ryo and hiro, rest assured, they are very dedicated to perfection, they told me that is why they normally don't put a red tab or arcs on their jeans, because their jeans don't need either of those things, the construction and details will set them apart.

as for the pics I posted, those are not lildavid his Ooe's but the pics are from his blog, they are infact the AG1101 jeans from a sufu member of the past...

no pics besides the ones I posted I'm afraid...

Oh dang, those pics make me want to wear the hell out of my Ooes now, and start trying out a bigger cuff while I'm at it... Too many pairs of jeans I want to wear, too few hours in a day!

^damn, is that repeattofade's (hjj) contest pair?

indeed it is, 3 years old by now, david told me hjj is washing them like crazy and not giving a f*ck, guess that's a good recipe for nice jeans...