Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Late pass but damn how beautiful is that #0 denim...sure wish there was more, I'd buy in a heartbeat!

ooe001xxatoneyear6months.jpg

ooe001xxatoneyear6months2.jpg

ooe001xxatoneyear6months5.jpg

Absolutely lovely! I'm more and more convinced that a regular wash routine (not once every six to 12 months) is the way to go.

Guest I LOVE LFC
Absolutely lovely! I'm more and more convinced that a regular wash routine (not once every six to 12 months) is the way to go.

I've got to agree with this. Mine are getting their first wash today (2months to the day I started wearing them) ready for my birthday tomorrow and a heavy weekend ahead, headlined by the derby on sunday, of corse.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I LOVE LFC

Haha, I'll try and get some pics soon. I never have the camera cause I like travelling light.

That's the goat patch you have isn't it? Mine's gone a darkish colour now, think it was from using powder in the wash with them.

Haha, I'll try and get some pics soon. I never have the camera cause I like travelling light.

That's the goat patch you have isn't it? Mine's gone a darkish colour now, think it was from using powder in the wash with them.

yeah, thats goat skin leather patch. what powder do you use? hmm i havent wash them yet

My 4302xx, WWII details. 2 soaks and 3 washes. Been wearing them on and off since May, and fresh off a 3-month break. Not much evo to speak of, the very roomy top block is preventing me from making them my main pair. Totally digging the customizations tho.

R0013861.jpg

R0013866.jpg

R0013860.jpg

Fit pics:

R0013835.jpg

R0013838.jpg

R0013839.jpg