Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

well, i'm pleased to hear about the sizing, i was a little worried that the size 37 i'm about to order would end up shrinking to something smaller than the 35" Ooe has claimed they will. not that i've any reason to doubt them, it's just that checking some of the post-soak measurements of others' pairs, it seems that they possess the potential to shrink beyond what the chart would lead one to believe.

trust the chart.... it's very accurate....

Ooe just added a new goat leather patch to their patch options: http://rhr.blog105.fc2.com/blog-entry-979.html

The goat leather looks a little lighter (less tanned?) than the cowhide and the grain looks interesting. Never seen a goat leather patch so my brother and I chose that option.

rHacC.jpg

mmmmmmmmm slub. what fabric number are those?

poised to order a pair, 7402. #74 seems like a good choice -- the sample is excellent. a tough call though, #s 41/43/12 are all great. the #43 sample reminds me a great deal of the denim used for the new lvc 47s, and fades exceptionally well.

can you describe 74 is like?? I'm interested!

I have both 12 and 43. I think 12 is a better choice than 43.

Doc

What do you think about #12?

And what is going on with Les Bleus?

number 12 is good. very good.

softier than 41 but thick. i have not soaked it yet,tho.....

les Bleus? what ? who? dunno those morons. fuck them. they are ridiculous and will be hanged asap.

Hey doc, I was just looking at your 4101... omg they are sooo tight..

Doesnt look like a 50s cut at all lol, looks like flathead BSPs!!!.... are you ever going to wash those?? almost certain they r going to cleave your scrotum after you wash them...

Hey doc, I was just looking at your 4101... omg they are sooo tight..

Doesnt look like a 50s cut at all lol, looks like flathead BSPs!!!.... are you ever going to wash those?? almost certain they r going to cleave your scrotum after you wash them...

actually they are pretty stretchy.

i wear those everyday since first of june and they are even geting loose.

i will post a pic.

can you describe 74 is like?? I'm interested!

I have both 12 and 43. I think 12 is a better choice than 43.

the 74 is considerably darker and hairier than the 43, with a very nice, if somewhat rougher hand. both are great, but i'm now leaning toward the #41. the pairs made with 41 look amazing, i'm just a little unsure i want them to be THAT dark. that is sort of why i like the 43. dawei69, any thoughts on the 43? are you not satisfied? general impressions?

the new 1937 model is just so nice. definitely nicer than lvc, probably nicer than lvc.jp, possibly nicer than Warehouse 700. Just think there should be more yellow stitching and less orange.

1937 model???...do tell.

^ I think it's on their blog, someone ordered an 03xx with buckle back, I might be wrong though. But it will be rad if they really make 1937 model.

On other note, I'm still waiting for their 05 cut renewal

ah. I just saw it. it does look awesome.