Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Thanks Ranon. Wear them loads through the winter, as in 5 out of 7 days a week.

Summer I hardly ever have them on, just too hot blooded to cope with denim when it's warm. Maybe once a week for going out of a night.

Got some black denim samples on the way now ready for next winter.

Edited by Dan.

Thanks mate i went tts with these , the waist was fine after some stretching

im gonna edit my post with some better photos when i get home , had to go to the asian supermarket with sarah ( she takes care of her fathers chinese resteraunt)

Edited by Flash

hot damn thats a good fit there...

ranon, yup the 1001XX denim...which by extension is technically the same denim on their last run of 1001XX (non anniversary), 700's with the double arcs, etc.

if this whole Ooe contest thing fizzles, i'm adding a 4301 to my bucketlist (been meaning to for the past 3 years....) and a 02 cut for beaters

Edited by aho

flash...those look so good on you!

some updates, 4403 at 4.5-ish months. The 44 is a t-o-u-g-h ass dye job to break Almost zero on the combs! I like that toughness about it though. The jeans have been on ice while I conjure up a better plan for cuff repairs. Stitching works but it's alot of elbow grease and the patches just blow anyway. I'm thinking some heavy-duty heat activated glue with some nice denim scraps.

Rotating Skull 5010 Pima's for now.

ooe4halffront.jpg

ooe4halfback.jpg

nice pictures and great fit on that 9202, Flash!

here are some detail pictures of my pair after a couple of months wear

6896644696_8bca7be946.jpg

IMG_3342 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6896641856_822f90498f.jpg

IMG_3339 by SLAB13, on Flickr

6896642904_a13c87ffe6.jpg

IMG_3340 by SLAB13, on Flickr

7042735509_30b2b69aac.jpg

IMG_3344 by SLAB13, on Flickr

7042740201_6912c79d8c.jpg

IMG_3343 by SLAB13, on Flickr

thanks for the interview write up.really nice! they really very enjoying what they are doing. thats probably the key to make great jeans.

btw, im curious about the personal project that you mentioned, are they jeans to begin with? or really, ooe x ba?

thanks for the interview write up.really nice! they really very enjoying what they are doing. thats probably the key to make great jeans.

btw, im curious about the personal project that you mentioned, are they jeans to begin with? or really, ooe x ba?

Ooe X BA but I have to hand it to those two for taking up my offer. It is a real first for them.

What did you choose for your order mate ?

02's but with a lot of personal additions. Dug up some stuff from my personal stash of vintage as well to add to the details. Ryo and Hiro were wide-eyed with enthusiasm with the contents of the goodie-bag I brought with me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...