Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

I love when the bursts of Sugar Cane posts keep it toward the top for short periods.  For the price to quality ratio, I'd love to see a bunch of these more active, younger folks really beat up some Canes instead of N&F and whatnot.  The dudes that are still chasing ladies 'til sunrise could really do some damage.  Me sitting on the couch with the wife really only turns the cushions blue.

I'm a young guy and I'd really like to have a pair of SC's, but the inseams are too short for me, unfortunately. I wish they made some SC's with longer inseams seeing some of the amazing fades in this thread.

Edited by Regain

Hoping SE sees some new stock of Okinawas' so I can try them on before purchase.

They're coming June 18th.

What's the word on those new Sugar Cane prices at SE Kiya? Want to buy a pair of 47s for work but would rather buy local than over seas.

If you're waiting for a price drop its going into effect around July 1st.

EDIT: The Yen has actually gone UP since we gained control of the brand and pricing 6 weeks ago.  Such is life..

Edited by kiya

If you're waiting for a price drop its going into effect around July 1st.

EDIT: The Yen has actually gone UP since we gained control of the brand and pricing 6 weeks ago.  Such is life..

No matter, I plan on purchasing from you guys come July maybe grab a few short sleeves too. Will SE SF be getting more 47? Plan on grabbing that  30 in stock but really want to visit the store if I get a chance, need repairs on my S5000VX and a hem so want to "feed two birds..." sort of speak.