Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Also posted in the Workshirts thread:

Bought this shirt from Rakuten a couple months back not knowing exactly what it was. I normally hate vertical stripes, but I dig this. It's the 50/50 sugar cane/cotton blend and the stripes are indigo. The cut is different than my other SC shirts--this is short and boxy.

(apologies for the blurry shot)

IMG_3314.jpg?t=1264113053

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

One more. This one's for sale:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=187793

I bought this at Craft LA about 4 months ago for about 160 dollars. I have literally worn it once and haven't washed it yet. It runs small like other Japanese brands, so this is will fit those who wear size M. It's a cool shirt, but it doesn't fit my wardrobe at all. The fabric is extremely soft and comfortable. The quality is exactly what you'd expect from Sugar Cane.

100$ Shipped (size L)

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

Some pics of the Sugar Canes I ordered through forward. Got them a few days ago but finally got the time to take pics and post them. Sorry for the crappy pics. My camera isn't great (and even if it were, I wouldn't be a good enough photographer to use it correctly).

23985735.jpg

33815546.jpg

81007381.jpg

49820768.jpg

Can anyone tell me more about the specs of these jeans? I tried to find them on selfedge and BiG, but no luck.

my okis are gone now tho... hopefully to a good home... in exchange for a pair of 66s... been looking for a pair without back pocket rivets and poly core thread to skate in... the rivets cut the shit out of me when i fall on em.

Most definitely to a good home! ;) Hope you enjoy the 66's. Off to the post office now. Hope we get to see some action skate flicks.