Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

thats the 100% natural indigo edo-ais.

I think they've been discontinued?

edit: I think those are the SC40500N which is showing zero hits on rakuten so yeah almost certainly discontinued. Sorry :(

yes i understand that. im waiting until someone with a used pair is looking to sell theirs. i had nothing else to throw in my signature so i might as well throw that out there in case someone decides to sell theirs. Kiya said i would regret selling my pair, but they were too big so they didnt fit right anyway

There was. It used to be:

hawaii: SC40400, 100% natural version with levi-style arcs, SC40401 is the 50/50 blend with the whale patch

edo-ai: SC40500, 100% natural version with levi-style arcs, SC40501 is the 50/50 blend with one back pocket and cinch

okinawa:SC40300, 100% natural leepro arc, SC40301 is the 50/50 version with the snakeskin patch

I think they discontinued all the 100% versions because they were all infringing. I have a pair of the SC40400N which I got before the lawsuit....

He is totally legit and great service, bought two pairs of 47's from him. Fast shipping and packaging. I can vouch for him.

I have yet to hear back about my order and it still hasn't shipped.

Same here....I'm guessing they'll ship out tomorrow (hence the "Guaranteed Delivery by Thursday the 21st" on the shipping selection part)...

EDIT: I take that back...my order status is now "shipped", including tracking number!

Were SC47s ever made in black?

Looking at a pair of 47s with arcs & tabs that the seller says are black, but by the pictures I can't tell if they're actually just indigo.

Those are probably the SC40285 which were made in several colors and are basically a 47 cut. But they're NOT the same as the SC41947 which is actually a 47 repro.

anyone interested in a pair of brand new raw Okinawas sz30x34?
Missed out on the sale :(. If anyone has Okis in 30-31 I'm looking to buy :)

once again. make it happen. its really not that hard to look a few posts up to see this stuff

Those are probably the SC40285 which were made in several colors and are basically a 47 cut. But they're NOT the same as the SC41947 which is actually a 47 repro.

This is true

They're more of a streaky dark gray / charcoal color than really black... but still awesome!

Just recently got a pair of SC47 and I'm pretty happy with the fit. I was wearing LVC 1947 501s previously and these are alot more roomier, especially in the thigh. Love the fit and I'm glad they're a bit more roomy and relaxed. I'm grateful for this thread as I was able to read up a lot before purchasing.

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

looks good +rep