Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Just checked out Hinoya's, they only seem to have the one-wash version? Anyone got a link for the raw?

Rogues seem to have the non-wash, although they're sold out of 32:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rogues/sugarcane_sc40801n/

They also seem to have a jacket made out of a recycled fabric which looks interesting:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc11726/

rainbow wefftttt

3445658193_c33d3f3387.jpg3446486372_40b2fce1ab.jpg

3445667017_02a5d3c894.jpg

3445672887_da4f76f34a.jpg

3446492362_6c9e592080.jpg

3445679693_52364012e3.jpg

3446498870_413e5f113b.jpg

3445685647_6369e5d38b.jpg

I got these jeans on September 5, 2007 and wore them for about 5 months.

It's gone through a premature machine wash/dry which took a lot of it's indigo. after that, let my brother borrow the jeans in new mexico. He didn't wear them. SO... I got them back, and put some wear into it. There's about 13 months of effective wear before I washed them again about a week ago.

It's really a comfortable pair of jeans. Not the best looking, but very unique and awesome feel. The weave is irregular so the fading is varied throughout the jeans. They also don't hold creasing well so honeycombs are almost nonexistent.

The rest in my Flickr.

Yesyesyes! I have been waiting so long for someone to post more worn pictures of these jeans. Awesome! plus rep.

Agree 100%. Damnit I want these jeans, but I'm in the dry bones contest. Should I buy a pair and save them... :rolleyes: Who am i kidding I don't know if i can resist.

^^^^ Pretty sure these have been sold out everywhere for a loooong time. Maybe you're getting them confused with rainbow okis? rainbow weft vs. rainbow warp overdyed indigo.

those are definately rainbow weft, lookat the pictures

those are definately rainbow weft, lookat the pictures

No, the photo is of the Sugarcane x Begin collaboration jeans which were sold out a long time ago. They had a rainbow inside of them. Like a fairy.

Not to be confused with the Rainbow Okinawa's which aren't as rainbow!

Haha!

oh yeah, i was wondering about hawaiis. is there anywhere to get them raw?? ive only seen one-wash, although on context clothing, theyve got an okinawa raw edition. AND is the one-wash still pretty stiff???

thanks

dioxic - I don't know if anyone else on these boards has a pair of the sugar cane x begin jeans. If so, they never update. I'm glad I took a chance with these. These are definitely rainbow weft while the rainbow okinwa's have rainbow warp dyed indigo.

klue - how do they smell? sugary? curry? hmm???

hendodo - not sure but you could probably ask hide-san to look for you.

also, thank you guys for the rep. I'm glad you guys appreciate these jeans as much as I do.

klue - how do they smell? sugary? curry? hmm???

i added red curry, saffron, and cinnamon, salt, and vinegar, i mostly smell the cinnamon, that was added purely to conteract the smell of india(which i love, just not on my pants)

^^^^ Pretty sure these have been sold out everywhere for a loooong time. Maybe you're getting them confused with rainbow okis? rainbow weft vs. rainbow warp overdyed indigo.

Yeah I was confusing them with the rainbow okis....Hmm I wonder how those fade in comparison...

Oh and Klue thats a sick dye job.

Guest devil.beside.you

gotta fuck up them edo ai's

canes really really need a lotta wear, and that pair of edo's is just too nice to wear once a week =P

nice begin SC's socki.

too bad they were too big on me, but im glad you're getting nice wear. i remember the denim being really irregular like you were saying, more so than any other pair of jeans ive owned.

nice begin SC's socki.

too bad they were too big on me, but im glad you're getting nice wear. i remember the denim being really irregular like you were saying, more so than any other pair of jeans ive owned.

forreal. thanks for letting me have these. I'm working on some oni's right now, BUT IT'S SO FUCKING HOT.