Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

i've ordered from Vari before. very good service and i remember they marked down the price of what i got. shipping was about $30 USD and i got it within 4-5 days. plus, with the $1=100 yen promotion, you're actually getting a really good price given the current exchange rate. no hesitation in recommending Vari.

try the rakuten store Vari

they ship to the us

and have a $1 = 100 yen promotion going on right now

i've never ordered from them myself

so i don't know how much shipping is or if there are any import fees

but i don't think the prices can be beat

http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vari/c/0000001153/&usg=ALkJrhgRX0y4l31PtJnPZ9jtYbqd0pQ6bA

I think they generally run smaller; well according to SelfEdge.com they say they run smaller. When I ordered my one wash size 28 Okinawas from Hinoya, I measured it and it was 14" across. IN MY OPINION, whatever your natural waist is, just size down one. I usually get one size down cause you gotta account for stretching like I said earlier. But you may have a different preference on how you want to wear your jeans so it's up to you to stay true to size or size down one. I don't want to spoil your jeans if you size down and they end up being too tight on you. That's just my general preference for my body type when buying straight jeans.

RAKUTEN offers proxy services at a pretty reasonable rate, so if you're not opposed to spending a couple of dollars more for convenience you can now order sugarcane denim from just about every major shop in japan...

sorry we seem to be derailing the SC thread, this shit really belongs in the denim questions thread