Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

No red tab...sorry man, without the tab you can't join our denimheadz circle-jerk gang.

Ribbing aside...the lawsuit also covers the Tab Device Trademark “which consists of a small marker of textile or other material sewn into one of the regular structural seams of the garment.”

Read: anything inbetween two pieces of anything.

Love,

Levi Strauss & Co.

You seriously think that they made them with the prenotion that they were going to cut them off???

The Japanese tend to do things very authentically. So yes, they make them, then cut them off. No shortcuts.

Please read the denim encyclopedia before shitting up the denim threads. Thanks!

sorry if this had been asked b4. was lazy to scroll 130+ pages for it.

i just got my okis(40301N). just asking wats the difference between this n 40301A besides the red tab.

and do i need to soak them 1st?

thanks

dun neg rep mi pls

It's a strange world..

You know the model numbers and prefixes which are meant for the stores/accounts/industry only yet you have no idea what they mean.

The ones you bought are raw, the "A" version is one-wash, which is what 95% of stores in the world carry when it comes to the Okinawa.

Turn them shits inside out, soak them in hot water for 45 minutes, then remove them from the water and let them line dry for a day or so and you're set.

Hello Sugar Cane resurrection.

It's a strange world..

You know the model numbers and prefixes which are meant for the stores/accounts/industry only yet you have no idea what they mean.

The ones you bought are raw, the "A" version is one-wash, which is what 95% of stores in the world carry when it comes to the Okinawa.

Turn them shits inside out, soak them in hot water for 45 minutes, then remove them from the water and let them line dry for a day or so and you're set.

Hello Sugar Cane resurrection.

all in a day's work for a denim geek... :cool:

woah!

A friend of mine just gave me his old (a little faded) pair of Sugarcane 1947s, but the exciting part- these are overseas style WITH THE RED CANES TAB! It was part of a freecycle on campus...I was überstoked to realize they had the tab...hahaha will post pictures soon, i promise.. .:)