Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

@ Hibernate

Cuff them how you like them, massive, big, small, no cuff, stack. Everybody here has their own opinion. Personally I would go smaller than what you have now, no cuff or one small turn.

cuffs look fine to me. reminds me of my own cuffs for my 710s. maybe you can adjust the length/thickness of the cuff. play around with it until you feel comfortable, thinking maybe half an inch smaller.

yeah i was thinking their too thick, but i just wanted to see how others felt haha.

i don't know exactly how much i should get hemmed off, if i took pictures of one leg uncuffed vs. the other at desired cuff length would that be helpful? or do i just haev to eyeball it and see what works

edit: ps thanks for constructive criticism and feedback!

Solix, any fit pics? Size?

Just curious since I own the same pair in a baggy size

Uhh.. I'll try to get fit pics when I can.

They're down one (32) from my normal tagged size (33). I think I gained a whole waist size for most of summer (34) so they were a bit difficult to wear but I eventually got my waist back down. Ideally I wanted to lose weight and start TTS but it never happened. Hopefully sometime soon.

that's not strange. with most oversea orders you have to contact the shop in Japan directly.

they are legit but not very helpful (e.g. they wont give you actual measurements of the pair in question and just show you the official Samurai measurement chart which you can find everywhere and is not often accurate)

then go for it! :)

The S634GX has been announced!

main.jpg

Amazing! Thanks for the post.

Now does anyone here have any Samurai's in the 634 cut that they could show or share with us? The 634 cut is fuller and wider than the 510. Especially in the leg. It's very straight.