Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest Midnite8
Yes...I would like to order from rakuten...but how can I instruct them to hem my jean? I would to have my jeans hem,but do not know how to tell them...if anyone can speak japanese, please compose it for me so that I can include it as the message to seller...

also, does anybody know the shipping rate approximately from rakuten?

When you order, there should be a box that says Notes or Message: Type in English, then use Google Translate and paste the translated into there so you have both an English and Japanese translation.

Go with the 31 as the 15 oz Texas denim is a stretcher. If you are a muscular build (squats) the 32 should be safe

I see, those jeans I mentioned don't all run TTS. The measurements on those jeans seem to fall somewhere in between 31 and 32 listed on BiG. I am going for a somewhat slim fit, but how do the 0500XX vary around the hip/butt area in between sizes. Is it fairly roomy as is?

Thanks,

im looking for s0500xx size 34 (tts)

This is the only place that I know of that has what you are looking for:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/bas-clothing/309_13_s0500xx/

Even though it says you will need a proxy, this store (BAS) ships internationally. I've successfully ordered from them on more than one occasion.

Anyone have any experience getting sammies tailored? I have some 710s that fit perfect post soak until they stretched out a bit. They've got some hip flare that I'd like to get rid of and the waist has stretched out a bit too far. Would get getting them taken in about 1/2 inch on each leg fix this? or would I just ruin the proportions of the jeans and end up with weirdly spaced pockets?

Anyone have any experience getting sammies tailored? I have some 710s that fit perfect post soak until they stretched out a bit. They've got some hip flare that I'd like to get rid of and the waist has stretched out a bit too far. Would get getting them taken in about 1/2 inch on each leg fix this? or would I just ruin the proportions of the jeans and end up with weirdly spaced pockets?
you want them tighte? wash them!

I agree. Samurais rarely ever get all of their shrinkage out with the first wash or soak. I would definitely recommend a hot wash and tumble dry before making a decision on the tailor.

sorry if this questions been asked before but i couldnt seem find the answer

did the old samurai s0500 also use texas cotton?

thnks a bunch for the asnwer! :)

i believe so

whats with the increased number of posts by low posting individuals recently? did i miss something

First thing I did when I got them. Hot/cold wash + hang dry. Will they shrink anymore if I wash again and toss em in the dryer?
I agree. Samurais rarely ever get all of their shrinkage out with the first wash or soak. I would definitely recommend a hot wash and tumble dry before making a decision on the tailor.

wash them again

whats with the increased number of posts by low posting individuals recently? did i miss something

lol, yeah wtf? i see four of them on this page alone ..

and those samurai factory floors do look dirty haha, but b_F, do you have those pictures in a bigger size or links to them?

Sorry for the redundant question but I'm about to buy some Sams and wondering what you guys would recommend me in term of cut# and sizing.

I'm a 31-32W and looking for a slim/straight fit with a post-soak leg opening of 8 inches or so. Has to fit over boots in winter.

Gordon told me the 710 in 32 would be good if hemmed, will have to hem anyway, probably to a 34 so it'll be 32 post soak. Thoughts?

Also interested in the S0500XX but a little hesitant on the slubby texas cotton, is it really irregular or it's not a big difference vs the ''regular'' cotton?

Any inputs and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks