Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

No washes, smells fine, I didn't wear them in the hottest months this summer, but I also don't have body odor issue, i.e. I don't wear deodorant.

The arcs have started to fray off, but the stitching is so thick that they'll need more work to wear all the way down.

They've gotten plenty dirty, a couple hikes out in the wilderness, couple session smoking pork shoulders, camping, spilling all kinds of disgusting at lab, but I just air them out every once in a while and maybe a little febreeze.

Samurai 710 size 29 - worn 15 months - countless washes

These things are absolutely thrashed. I've had the back right pocket fall of so many times (rivets exposed), the crotch on the front and back on both sides blowout (one sides in need of repair) along with holes in the knees. I bought a pair of Skulls but the top block doesn't fit with my big ass. The waist is fine everything else above the knee is crushing.

I apologize for the awful pictures from Photo Booth, I would love to own a camera and get some nice pictures of these, they deserve it.

I'm gonna repair these up and hopefully get another month of wear out of them before I can retire them safely.

th_Photoon2010-11-10at01092.jpg?t=1289369413

th_Photoon2010-11-10at0104.jpg

th_Photoon2010-11-10at01022.jpg

th_Photoon2010-11-10at01012.jpg

Here are my Samurai 510xx in 19oz. I just got these back from denim therphy were they did a good job reinforcing the crotch. I wore these for about 12 months. They have been through the washer in regular cycle 4 times and machine dried twice. Pic is from my iphone so not the best quality pic.

383d7023.jpg

I just love the fades of these.. very beautiful

Guest Midnite8

Post-Soak Fit.Sorry if the back is looking like I have a wedgie or something, the waist is a bit tight right now but will stretch out. STACKS 4 Lyfe, don't give me the "hem them and they will look 1 trillionx better" shit, I do what I want.

imag0056fs.jpg

imag0057f.jpg