Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Here are just a few odd angles I caught of my s5000AI's today when I got bored of cleaning my room. I took advantage of some decent window lighting. I'll get fit picks up soon. Better and complimentary photos of these jeans by blm14 can be found on the post links below.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1578453&postcount=3887

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1587682&postcount=3964

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Does anyone notice those strange vertical stitches in my second photo? In person they seem like denim "scars". I have a few of them on the back half of my jeans. At first I thought it was pieces of material being spliced together, but now I think its just an imperfection. Any insight?

Thanks for the comments you guys, good and bad. I agree that I should have gone with a different cut, actually a size 28 in the s5000's fit me perfectly, but I got these 710's for a ridiculously low price and they were my size so I hopped on it. When I get an extra 350 bucks to spend I'm def. gonna get the s5ks.

Either way, I'll keep the thread updated and we'll see how these fade.

$205, and there's a sale pending. If you have any other question PM me so as not to shit up this thread.

Hahaha actual lol. Scotty2 is just shitting all over every thread in superdenim.

Already neg-repped for not being able to click a posted link and read a dollar sign and some arabic numerals.

xposted with repair trhead

I have my s710bk back! I tried repairing the crotch myself initially, but the damage turned out to be beyond my sewing skills, and then a hole/rip developed and they needed a patch job... My tailor Arlene did a good job, using the scraps that BiG kindly provided. I will probably sew that patch on a little more on the inside though.

p1190074yn7.jpg

Pretty much invisible from the outside:

p1190081wh0.jpg

sounds like they are mis-sized. looks like you need to size up more than just 1 more. if a 31 is a 29 real waist then a 32 might be closer to a 30 or 31. a 33 would be the safest since your between a 31-32 real waist.

sorry to hear about that

I can button up but there too snug for pre-soak though the legs are all good. If size 32w is around 30-31 , can the texas cotton stretch to my waist size with wear?

You got me thinking for size 33 though but that hem is gettin bigger and i wanna keep it around 22cm.

Just received my s0510xx 31w lot10 from 2nd today.

My actual waist between 31-32 and these measure up 14.5 across, so there pretty damm snug(for pre-soak) when buttoned up.

Go for 32w?

its lot 10? zero denim stretches a lot though. depends if you have the patience to stretch em, and what fit you desire. you bought lot 10, i thought the 510 lot 10s were 2inches bigger than the patch says:confused:. i could be wrong.

Just got my Samurai 710xx 19 oz from 2nd, I thought they'd send me some lot11 jawnz but I got some lot10 instead, could barely button up pre soak, soaked them but I'm afraid they'll be too fucking snug post-soak.....

You guys think a waistband stretcher would do the trick? I'll wear them wet too... They're a sz 28 in indigo(arcs+tabs), if someone's interested in them pm me, would also trade for a lot11 28 or some 29.

Just got my Samurai 710xx 19 oz from 2nd, I thought they'd send me some lot11 jawnz but I got some lot10 instead, could barely button up pre soak, soaked them but I'm afraid they'll be too fucking snug post-soak.....

You guys think a waistband stretcher would do the trick? I'll wear them wet too... They're a sz 28 in indigo(arcs+tabs), if someone's interested in them pm me, would also trade for a lot11 28 or some 29.

:confused:correct me if wrong, but i thought a lot 10 would be larger than lot11 of the same size. i thought the lot 10 w28 is really a 30, and the lot 11w28 is really a 28? anyway the zero denim stretches a lot, if that helps.

honestly, get a different size. I was in the exact same position and even after stretching the waistband they're wearable but NOT comfortable. do yourself a favor and go up a size or 2.

:confused:correct me if wrong, but i thought a lot 10 would be larger than lot11 of the same size. i thought the lot 10 w28 is really a 30, and the lot 11w28 is really a 28? anyway the zero denim stretches a lot, if that helps.

i thought lot 10 shrank from tagged size, lot 11 shrank to tagged size. shit i'm going to have to read the last 300 pages until i find the answer, not on page 1 where it should be stuck.

i thought lot 10 shrank from tagged size, lot 11 shrank to tagged size. shit i'm going to have to read the last 300 pages until i find the answer, not on page 1 where it should be stuck.

I was under the impression that lot 10 shrank FROM tag size as opposed to shrinking TO tag size.

now im really confused as shit, since i thought a lot 10w30 was really 32'', and would shrink to 30''. and the lot ll was less vanity-sized. but the bottom line is that no matter how much the zero denim stretches, the jean should not be uncomfortable to wear. get a size up or so while you can. i know you wanna throw em on and rock, but you'll thank yourself later. super tight 19oz. denim is a war of atrition

Probably a shot in the dark here but has anyone bought these or started to break these in http://item.rakuten.co.jp/americaya/s610vxj/ ? Thinking of giving them ago and continuing my streak of wearing sam models no1 else seems to enjoy lol.

are those the one leg left hand twill one leg right? those are ill as fuck. and the 610 is a good cut.

get a size up or so while you can. i know you wanna throw em on and rock, but you'll thank yourself later. super tight 19oz. denim is a war of atrition

Listen to this guy. Really, you WILL thank yourself later. I just got my s710bk19oz back from my tailor (see last page) and after not wearing them for 3 weeks, and gaining 10lbs over the holidays, the are now quite painful to wear...... I'll lose the extra pounds like every year, but right now I really wish I'd gotten a 36 instead of a 35...

lot 10 size 30 was measuring 30 RAW

keep in mind this isnt for all lot 10, but ive tried the 0500 and the 5000 2nd collab and both were mis sized. take it for what its worth

lot 11 i think has been fixed but i dont own any just what i recall reading from other buyers of lot 11 jeans

Heavy weight Lot 10 Samurai's start out at tagged sized then shrink below it. So for instance a Lot 10 s710Bk size 28 would start out at 28" and then shrink to 27".

I'm not exactly sure what the story is on Lot 11 but I would assume they now shrink to tagged size as I heard Samurai was fixing the sizing "issue". I just wish we could go back to Lot 9 where they shrank close to tagged size but were just a little larger than it.

And don't forget that just because you can size down and stretch the waist out to a comfortable size it doesn't mean the rest of the jean will necessary stretch much with it. People generally don't pay very much attention to rise and upper thigh.

Men have balls people! Think of your future children! Think about long car rides! Sizing down on a low rise pair of jeans or jeans with a slim thigh can hurt your man hood.

*edit* chantheman beat me too it.

agreed. i tried also had a lot 10 pair of jins

tag size 29 shrank to a 26...got them to stretch back out to a 30 but the rise was killing me. tried stretching that out and after a few months i just couldnt handle it and sold them

i sized down 2 on s0500x and its a good slim fit pic's later..

S0500's have a higher rise than most tapered jeans. On my pair of s0500's (Lot 10) I sized down 3.5" from my natural size and two from what I typically get in everything and they looked great but I could not handle the ball crushing. Now they have a good home with a fellow SUFU member RobZ.