Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

if im getting so500xx (Texas cotton) or s710XX19oz should i soak before i rock or i can just break them in?

and can i just get them in tagged sz 34 ( my real wais size is 36 inch) and break them in WITHOUT soaking and wear them so they will stretch and just then soak them?

tnx for you time

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ;]

No, they will shrink significantly and not fit you, no matter how much you stretch them.

if im getting so500xx (Texas cotton) or s710XX19oz should i soak before i rock or i can just break them in?

and can i just get them in tagged sz 34 ( my real wais size is 36 inch) and break them in WITHOUT soaking and wear them so they will stretch and just then soak them?

tnx for you time

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ;]

as far as i know, all samurai jeans are unsanforized meaning shrink to fit. you'll definitely want to hot wash them before wearing. sizing varies between cuts. with the 500xx and the 710xx, i'd recommend buying true to size.

0500. best thing i have ever spent three hundo on. 31's now. 33's for sale in supamarket. too big.

did you size down two as well?

as far as i know, all samurai jeans are unsanforized meaning shrink to fit. you'll definitely want to hot wash them before wearing. sizing varies between cuts. with the 500xx and the 710xx, i'd recommend buying true to size.

In my opinion, I'd size down two. or one if you have well built legs.

Ive worn these in for two weeks and I have already have an ass fade. surprisingly they loose indigo pretty quick after 3 washes.

Hello people , newbie here :)

I'm getting a bit stupid these days with jeans !

Just bought some APC NS (w29 or 30 have to check), ironheart 634s w32, studio d'artisan sd103 w32, and feeling like falling for some sam s5000vx being pretty sure I'll then be cured for a while ...

So a little question about size, the thread first message says to size down 1 or 2 , the iron heart and dartisan 32 fit me quite well (looking for tight but not too much, I could button them from the beginning with no pb). Should I go 31 for the 5000vx, stay on 32 ?

how does everyone suggest i size a pair of S0610LX? ive read a few schools of thought on here- true to size, or down 2, as they only run in even sizes. do they stretch much? havent had experience with texas cotton

true waist of 32

How do you want them to fit? I sized mine 30, I have fit pics a few pages back. They stretched quite a bit, which is a good thing I guess.

okay, well I got my 710 19oz indigo from big today.. gordon was nice enough to let me trade in a pair i bought last year for a different model. it also came with a samurai key chain thing, which has a tab. should i sew it on the jeans?! haha i see their sly tactics of getting us the tabs.