Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

[ name] OK

[ model number] S0510XX2

[ years worn ] 3~4years

[ comment ]

Second generation (?) S0510XX model.

(I'm paraphrasing) Wearing is scattered over a long time but basically wore them, wore them again and kept repeating. But he's really pleased with the results. By the way the belt is also samurai

Doesn't really mention how many washes though or how often...

Actually, it says he wore them, repaired them, wore them, and repeated the cycle. But anyways, those are incredible. I wish there were fit pictures.

Edit: I sound like a dick, no offense, just correcting.

Actually, it says he wore them, repaired them, wore them, and repeated the cycle. But anyways, those are incredible. I wish there were fit pictures.

Edit: I sound like a dick, no offense, just correcting.

Crap you're right, I read through it too fast...my bad (hence the name...)

Oh and if we're being really picky about it, he says "repaired and then wore, repaired and then wore" ;):P

Speaking of super fast fading over time, my Sams have gotten weak as fuck. They used to feel like MAN denim, now they are pansy denim. I get holes so easily. The denim rips as if it were paper. I miss the cardboard feeling of Samurai stiffness. I want to finish up the year before I make repairs and do the FC contest. With 4 huge ass holes on my ass, I look ghetto as fuck. Looks like some fucking Hollister/AF jeans with holes everywhere.

IMG_0074.jpg

21oz zero

i caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror that distorted my proportions like that today. made my right arm look twice as wide, and seeing as how i was working on my car all day yesterday, i freaked out for a second... thinking i had developed a massive jerkoff arm overnight or something...

yeah, sam denim takes a while to tear through, but when it does, the thickness adds nothing to its tensile strength:o. over the last 4-5 months of wear i was repairing something every week! i still need mad repairs before taking them out of semi retirement.

will the waist on a pair of 21 oz s5000vx's stretch out to beyond pre-soak measurements? i had a pair of 31 (size down 1, true waist size 32") 21oz's and the waist was killer before soaking, the top button was very difficult to button and i didn't risk soaking it yet and having the waist stretch even more. if i soaked everything but the waist, would the waist still stretch out to a more comfortable degree?

will the waist on a pair of 21 oz s5000vx's stretch out to beyond pre-soak measurements? i had a pair of 31 (size down 1, true waist size 32") 21oz's and the waist was killer before soaking, the top button was very difficult to button and i didn't risk soaking it yet and having the waist stretch even more. if i soaked everything but the waist, would the waist still stretch out to a more comfortable degree?

yes, i dont think there are a pair of jean that cannot stretch when wet and shrink when dry, i bought a pair of 33" and stretched them to 36" but they shrink back when washed, then stretch again after 4-5 days wear, you don't need to soak them to stretch them out, i wore mine without the top button done up for a few weeks, then they stretched eventually.

may have been asked before...

which sam model is the closest to dior homme 19cm?

thanks

why is this question being asked in every thread? get some 710s and size down til your nuts break so you can get your dior fit. or just get diors?

and daveo are you mentally ill? he wore those for 13 months! even if it was for 4 days which still adds up to a lot.....................................

and daveo are you mentally ill? he wore those for 13 months! even if it was for 4 days which still adds up to a lot.....................................

was that really neg rep worthy dude? It seemed like a lot of wear for that amount of time. I was congratulating the dude for a nice pair of jeans.

None, the 710xx is close to a 21cm cut. Samurai doesn't make anything nearly as slim as 19cm.

yeh i didn't say i wanted them to fit the same as 19cm dh.

just looking for something similar in fit and 19cm dh are a pretty good

measure to compare other jeans to.

Especially when looking at buying something i can't try on