Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

They´re on the ´bay now. Trying to sell them first and if I do not get them sold, I´ll contact Yuichi again.

I´ll give it a few days...

Thanks for all your support guys! Trully appreciated! :)

@Kobe Beef: Thanks for your offer. I´ll contact you ASAP if I do not get them sold.

@hoggreaser: They´re actually not proportianetly smaller below the thighs. It´s the waist and thigh that differs.

Bests

Alex

^^^Swede Alex

That's a painfull story

When it comes to such high priced items I would expect high quality as well or at least a good customer service

i've had a similar measurement issue with my 710's, lot 15. (purchased from big). its a size tagged 32, and it measured 32 raw. (i was expecting 33 raw). after a hot soak it measured 31. I've worn it for about 2 months now and it's still 31 (laying flat). i'm hoping it may eventually stretch back out to 32.

Edited by chewie

@b_f thats a real pity. missed out on getting the wrangler repro in that denim & was thinking of getting something in it but not a lowriser. thanks for yr answer. cheers.

Got my pair sold today. So now I´m on the hunt for a new pair...really hope this time it goes well! :wacko:

Did not actually think they would go that fast but people are hungry for awesome denim I suppose... :D

Thanks again guys for all your support. It´s truly appreciated!

Now I´m of to Rakuten to find a new pair.

So...

Swedealex you're not alone!!!

After 2 hot soak the s710xx is way too big...

It's a tag 35: 34,5 waist 32 inseam

So i'm selling this pair if someone is interested Samurai s710xx 15th anniversary edition: 210€/270$

man, seems like sizing for the lot16 15th anniversary s710 is tricky.

i received mine today, size 32. hope the measurements could be of help to someone.

waist : 16.5

front rise:11.2

thigh: 11.5 at most

leg opening: 8

inseam: 39!

the thigh measurements really threw me off.i was expecting at least 12 inches, but it is 11.5inches MAX like i stated.

still, very happy with it as its my first samurai and i feel its the best time to get it now(15th anniversary)along with those sweet freebies.

Edited by juhan

That was bloody quick! Well done.

Ask the seller to take a measurement of the actual pair that you want to buy / they are going to sell you with the next lot. They won't mind! :)

I know, it was a quick sale!

Yes I will have the seller/store measure my pair for sure before buying. But I'm having second thoughts about getting Samurai at all after reading the posts about sizing recently. Maybe it's the 15th ani pairs that are f'd up. But I'm sure as hell not impressed anymore...

To bad since the fading potential on the 710 seems to be awesome! And looking at the sizing on BiG for example size 36 should fit me perfect. Max Power and a few others made me go for the 710 but now I don't know really.

I will only buy a pair if I get the exact measurements of the pair I'm buying beforehand.

Also I got an answer back from Pirates that he would swap but only for a bigger size 38, but that's not really my problem, also I had to pay for shipping...

Damn this has been a hassle, never been through this before. But now 'my' pair is sold and that's a good thing.

So...

Swedealex you're not alone!!!

After 2 hot soak the s710xx is way too big...

It's a tag 35: 34,5 waist 32 inseam

So i'm selling this pair if someone is interested Samurai s710xx 15th anniversary edition: 210€/270$

what does the thigh measures (BiG style)?

^^Thats excactly what I thought it would be as well. Seems that it might be the 15th ani pairs that are not on par qualitywise/sizingwise...

I think that it was a mistake for you Swedealex!

For me is realy not, it's just that i did a mistake when i choose the size. I may have loose some weight...

But the tag 35 is pretty like a regular 35 in the s710xx other lot: before/after soak:

Waist:36/34,75

Thigh:13,5/13

It's just that i took a size too big... I'm taking a 34 like my momotaro 0701 and i will see...