Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ great site. 2nd has the 15th Ann of the 710. I decided to keep it original and go with the regular 710 but they look great nonetheless.

Will there be a 25oz version?

Hello. I'm looking to order the 15th anniversary tee from samurai, I have no prior experience with samurai tee. It states one wash, so will it still shrink after wash or nope? Thanks in advance :)

Edited by nakamoto

about 4 months of tough wear, pretty happy with the outcome so far. enjoy.

IMG_8470_zps7ae43814.jpg

Awesome results in such a short time with all fadings, wear marks and patina at the right places!!!!

You could have easily joined the current HDWC II with at least 3-4 pants at the same time for increasing your chances of winning.

Just unbbelievable.

Thanks for letting us share those updates and we're happy for more to come. I hope that you keep the patina alive on them

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Hello. I'm looking to order the 15th anniversary tee from samurai, I have no prior experience with samurai tee. It states one wash, so will it still shrink after wash or nope? Thanks in advance :)

hi,

all samurai are unzanforized, he will shrink

Hi all!

I just received my pair of 710xx 15th anniversary pair and the sizing is way of! :blush:

These are size 36 and measure as follows:

Waist: 17.1 inches laid flat. 43.5 cm laid flat

Thigh: 13 inches laid flat. 33 cm laid flat

Should measure according to BiG:

Waist: 18.5 inches laid flat. 47 cm laid flat

Thigh: 13.5 inches laid flat. 34.3 cm laid flat

Will they stretch or should I just sell or return? They are raw and have not even been soaked yet so if I do a soak they´ll be even thighter... :unsure:

Not to knowledgeable about Samurai so looking for help here...

/Alex

I know you PM'd me but I'll answer here:

you said you can't close the top 3 buttons. They are too small then. I dunno why they are 2" undersized, that is far away from what I have encountered and doesn't make any sense. I know some years ago there was a similar pair in the market place here on sufu. I think they might be a mis-tagged pair.

Ask Yuichi about an exchange. Maybe you 2 can work something out. They are raw, right? And not already washed by Yuichi (he also sells one-wash jeans)

That´s my thoughts as well. They just seem to be either mistagged or undersized.

Yes they are raw and if I´d soak them they would probably not even get over my knees...

I´ll email Yuichi and see what he says.

Thanks for your fast answer!

^^only the old Jins (0110,0120,0130 and 0140) will come with that old 17oz LHT denim. It's too bad that they let it die (or so it seems to me at least). and of course the pair you mentioned

^The 510XX19oz, he 512XX19oz and the 710XX come with lack arcs. And nearly all jeans made during Lot.13.

No exchange or refund from Pirates on my 710xx 15th anniversary par...so I´ll have to sell them I guess. :wacko:

To bad, since I really liked the denim and details alot! Will have to put them on the ´bay within the next couple of days. Or if anyone is interested to buy them here. Just PM me and we´ll sort it out!

No exchange or refund from Pirates on my 710xx 15th anniversary par...so I´ll have to sell them I guess. :wacko:

To bad, since I really liked the denim and details alot! Will have to put them on the ´bay within the next couple of days. Or if anyone is interested to buy them here. Just PM me and we´ll sort it out!

what size and what price ?

edit : i found some post up the answers...

36 is too big for me

Edited by zippopotamme

I'll receive mine today! It's a tag 35. I will post the measuremnt too so we'll can see if it was an error...

I think it's an error because Yuichi tell me that he measures mine before shipping and it was something like 35,5 / 36 on the waist.

I'll put the measurement anyway.

Ok it's perfect for me!!! i'll post fit pics after soak!! I'm doing a 1,5 hour warm water soak...

The size on the waist is 36,1 on the tigh is 13,2

So it's an error unfortunately Swedealex

SwedeAlex, I think it's very fuc*ed up what happened to you. If the measurements are wrong the store should take responsability and swap the item for a correct size.

What did they answer to you? Did they really understand what happened? I am living in Japan and I know sometimes it is difficult to communicate in English. If the store won't take it, maybe you can contact Samurai Jeans HQ?

My Japanese is far from perfect but let me know if I can lend you a hand with this.

Edited by Kobe Beef

What Kobe Beef said.

They made the error, they sold you the wrong item (though obviously not intentionally). You have a right to be refunded, and they have the right to petition Samurai for a replacement in turn.

That being said, I'm sure someone will take them off your hands within a week, just be sure to post up the full measurements for people and clarify that it measures more like a 33/34, as b_F says.

^^^Thanks guys!

I´ll probably put them up for sale and see what happens. Then I´ll purchase a new pair after that. I´ll talk to Yuichi from Pirates a little more today, but I´m not positive he´ll exchange them for me. So I guess my best bet is to sell them and get a new pair that fits like they should do.

It´s frustrating though, cause I am in the HWDC2 and was going to post presoak and postsoak fitpics and detailpics today after work and now I got a pair of REALLY NICE jeans that I can´t wear...

Pirates kinda say that they do not exchange or refund. Yuichi says he did not measure my pair since he usually does not cary the 710xx in his store. So he just got them from Samurai and then shipped them to me. Atleast that´s what he´s saying.

Also, I do feel like the languagebarrier is there. He´s alright cummunicaiong with in english but I´m not sure he fully gets what I am saying. These are wrong in size and that´s really not my fault. I ordererd a pair in size 36 and got a pair saying 36 on the tag but are more like 33-34... :unsure:

Quote below from Yuichi...

"I usually wash and measure all jeans I sell in my shop.

So I can tell measurements to my customer.

But as for S710 , I usually don't sell in my shop , I don't know measurements at all.

All I can do is getting it as customers requests."

Sent Samurai a message now. Not sure what they will answer back, but it´s worth a shot anyways.

Anyone know of Samurai´s customer service regarding stuff like this?