Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

imo the only issue with the fit on the 5000cx was the thigh presoak and they seem to have shrunk to a near-perfect fit, for my tastes anyhow, *jealous*

Yea, try em before you do surgery :D

I'll see if I can find one - if not, I'll take a few shots this weekend :)

Well I got them hemmed... and shit, theyre amazing :D

They remind me of my khaki 501s, down to the fabric and everything except just way better quality. I only planned on getting a pair of jeans hemmed today as well, but I wound up buying a new pair, lol.

^Great Jacob to hear you are not tapering them. (At least I hope so). They really fit you perfectly

I honestly can't tell...maybe 6 or 7 months. But I'm no MaxPower :D

Your Sammies have an excellent shiny fading colour. I would like to see them in 2 years again!!!

samurai 710 no soak no wash

13657028871.jpg

Drinkx14

If you really would wear them the hard core way until their end, they could receive a Holy Grail Status and win in a never washed raw denim contest with natural fadings and patina only

^^Wonderfull denim evolutiuon Skistar, congrats

^^ Perfect Jacob!

Heh, thanks Riff!

ReAlly damn good on you laxlife :)

Thanks man!

Awesome Lax! I'm sure tapered would look good as well, but this is a fit that you'll love well beyond your 20s.

:D If it lasts till then!! It's my new pair of school pants for the remainder of the year, lol!

710's in their 5th year just back from denim doctors for some professional repairs

only washed 3 times I believe although they are about ready for another

colors are most accurate in the close ups

a46e1e7b-4754-443e-b835-2c00d4e79242_zps09a5ef13.jpg

Curious to see how they look worn. The knee fades and combs are pretty high, still you don't have large cuffs or stacking fades

Hey guys,

Wanna post some update pics here. My beloved s710xx in its 7th month ( since Sept 15, 2012)

1 soak and 1 initial soak. Just hand washed it also, but i havent taken pictures of em

I will update some more after this :)

Both of the pictures show its true color

nb: sorry for no spoiler

IMG_0053_zpsac8fc9d5.jpg

IMG_0055_zps98db5188.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

Got this pair of S710 back in September 2009. Wore it for about 2 years, everyday in the office. Then I decided to add a pair of IH 7301S to my rotation and got hooked on it. Now I decided to come back to my Sammy's but they felt a bit too loose because I lose some weight. Thinking about picking up another pair of Sammy's and save this pair for future use when I turn old and fatter.

Edited by Nathan18T

Currently wearing a pair of 710s right now and really like the fit. But I think for the next pair, I'd be looking for something a little bit more tapered from the knee down, maybe a little slimmer in the thigh as well. Does Samurai produce a model like that? If not, anyone know of another brand's model? TIA.

Currently wearing a pair of 710s right now and really like the fit. But I think for the next pair, I'd be looking for something a little bit more tapered from the knee down, maybe a little slimmer in the thigh as well. Does Samurai produce a model like that? If not, anyone know of another brand's model? TIA.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you....thinking about my next pair would be Samurai S003JP-A or pay a little bit more for Iron Heart 666-XHS.