Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ Sell it and size down 1-2 sizes. If I am going to get another pair of S5000's in the future I'd go to a 28 which is about 2 sizes down from my actual waist. Don't worry about stretching either since I've seen pair stretched up to four sizes.

i need a pair of those

good luck. they were produced 6 years ago and are sold out for years. sometimes a pair shows in the supermarket or on eBay

Do we know yet if the Blue in Green version of the 15th anniversary edition jeans are going to have arcs on the back pockets or are they going to be plain?

we don't talk about arcs&tabs. Your dealer knows more ;)

I have done my first hot soak to my new S5000vx 17oz. They have shrunk about 1,5" on the waist and now fit me perfect on the waist but I want a little more shrinkage in tights and inseam. I´m afraid with waist because if They shrink 1" more I can not buttoning. What do you think guys can I do? another hot soak while wearing?

Are size 29 and I think samurai manufactured my jeans a little small than normal on waist (30,3")

Edited by snchz

Well size 29 and waist with 30,3" (raw measurement, tight?) sounds totally normal to me. All good.

The waist will stretch back out to at least 30,3". A second hot soak should do no harm. But I'm not sure if you will get much addition shrinkage in the leg with only a soak. Got some fit pics?

Yes, here are 2 pics with jeans measurements:

RAW, BEFORE SOAK:

lafoto2ny.jpg

lafoto1jy.jpg

Waist: 30,3"

Front rise: 10,2"

Back rise: 13,5"

Tight: 11,8"

Knee: 9"

Inseam: 34,8"

Post Soak 1:

lafoto1vo.jpg

lafoto2rh.jpg

Waist: 29,1"

Front rise: 9,8"

Back rise: 13,1"

Tight: 11,8"

Knee: 8,8"

Inseam: 32,8"

Thanks!

Edited by snchz

That's how a 5000 should fit (looks quite good on you I might add). You aren't likely to find a slimmer fit in this jean that is still comfortable.

I also agree you won't get much more shrinkage unless you put them in the dryer. My size 32 shrunk from 34 to no less than 32 with hot wash and partial machine dry, and you are working with less fabric here.

Ok thanks! I love the fit and I usually wear straight slim so the fit is ok.

I think I´m going to do a second hot soak because I want 1" more shrinkage on inseam and 0.5 in tights.

IMO the fit is perfect. So I recommend not to do a second hot soak. However, it's your jeans do as you like. B)

Gave my Samurai s5000VX 21oz a 60 degree machine wash after 4 months of wear. I noticed that they started to smell when it rained the other day so I decided that it was time for a wash.

Before_AfterResize_zps8c04b5a8.jpg

x-post from Evolution of Jeans

I just receive my s0500xx in one wash state from Yuichi:

Here is the fit pic, it's waaaaaaayyyyyy too big... I don't understand why. The waist is good (i put easily my hand but it's not that large)

All the other things look pretty loose...

I'm thinking of selling this and take a sizedown... I'm not sure yet. Maybe this fit isn't for me...

img2013042400074.jpgimg2013042400075.jpg