Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

my s710bk19oz. I soaked these sept. 4 and started wearing them a little after that, so this an almost 3 months update.

pc010078rv3.jpg

If these combs son't move in an upcoming wash/soak, I think they'll turn out great:

pc010080kr9.jpg

not a very flattering angle, but shows the color and fading pretty accurately:

pc010082xy4.jpg

They will most likely get a soak or wash later this month...

These are turning out great. i have the same pair. only been working on mine for about a month, these are inspiring me to keep wearing them. so those are just 1 initial soak?

Whatsup dudes, got my s710XX's yesterday at BIG. 20% off! :D

Anyway, I just started soaking them in hot water. I plan to do it for an hour, then change water and soak for another hour.

Would that be sufficient as far as shrinking goes? I don't want to soak em' in 8 months and have my combz move 3 inches. Haha. Any advice here would be appreciated.

Anyway, I just started soaking them in hot water. I plan to do it for an hour, then change water and soak for another hour.

Would that be sufficient as far as shrinking goes? I don't want to soak em' in 8 months and have my combz move 3 inches. Haha. Any advice here would be appreciated.

A few on here recommend putting them on a hot cycle in the washing machine then take them out before the spin. Supposedly the agitation causes shrinkage. You could machine dry then on hot, but I would just hang dry.

really pretty, D Danger, that's an interesting thing you've got going on near the right hip--how high are you wearing these? the last shot is fantastic

I BELIEVE DD IS WEARING THEM WHERE THEY SHOULD SIT on the waist just right and the sizing is just right too not too loose or tight thats why the right fades and some hip claw fades...

really pretty, D Danger, that's an interesting thing you've got going on near the right hip--how high are you wearing these? the last shot is fantastic
I BELIEVE DD IS WEARING THEM WHERE THEY SHOULD SIT on the waist just right and the sizing is just right too not too loose or tight thats why the right fades and some hip claw fades...

I stop just short of a self-inflicted wedgie.

uuh..how did you get 20% off?

buy from US no tabs. buy from japan tabs

710s=hidden arcs as you would have noticed if you looked up the page a little bit.

member since dec 2008...welcome but read before asking stupid ass questions

red boxes for you

my s710bk19oz. I soaked these sept. 4 and started wearing them a little after that, so this an almost 3 months update.

pc010078rv3.jpg

If these combs son't move in an upcoming wash/soak, I think they'll turn out great:

pc010080kr9.jpg

not a very flattering angle, but shows the color and fading pretty accurately:

pc010082xy4.jpg

They will most likely get a soak or wash later this month...