Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ Yes if anyone with sz 28 or 29 post their post soak please. I can't decide between the two yet.

710's are true to size...they shrink about 1" to 1.25" in the waist, but they'll stretch back out to pre-soak waist size. The rest will shrink about 0.5"

If you're looking at BiG measurements, they actually have the up to date table for the 710BK page, for both indigo and black. The indigo table is not to up to date.

I liked the S5000VX over the 0510's. If you're looking for a true straight fit, non slim model then I suggest the S510xx. I grabbed the S510's over the S5000 because they had a bit more room. If you want a non-sufu straight cut go with the S510's. If you want a slightly slim straight cut go with the S5000VX. It also depends on how you size up/down on the models.

Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards the 510's, but my concern is that I have skinny legs/thighs so I don't know if the extra room will give me massive hip flare.

So I might be better off with the S5000VX then? Now if I'm not mistaken, they shrink 2" and stretch back out 1" right? Then I need to size down 1 on those.

The 710BK's I'm going to get true to size.

and the UK orders. :)

Did it all go well in the end?

haha yeah, eventually i got my point across and they told me there was nothing that could be done, and to take it up with paypal. i ended up dumping the money into the empty account before the charge went through; thank god it was an e-check and not instant transfer.

fits the same as the s5000vx exactly the same but maybe 1 size smaller ( raw head to head) with a raw same size s5000vx 17oz.

info :

these are natural indigo i believe just fucking amazing

fits the same as the s5000vx exactly the same but maybe 1 size smaller ( raw head to head) with a raw same size s5000vx 17oz.

info :

these are natural indigo i believe just fucking amazing

Oh no. Oh please no. I don't need more jeans! Shit!

They look fking amazing up close. And a sized down s5000 is The Shit on me. Damn.

s5000-AI 10SP... which BiG does not have yet.- price is around $570 a pop.

i fell in love with the jeans via the pictures edmond posted until i saw the "SP" on the patch. my car not being repo'ed is more important unfortunately :-(

trying to make some sense from BiG, but there are just too many models to take in.

want something with a 28 waist, slight taper or straight, 8inch hem, .. so not a slim jeans, i want something a little wider.

whats out there, will the usa model do?

im pretty sure there are many size charts on the big website.