Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Here some shots of my 0500xx's. I've been wearing them everyday for exactly 3 weeks now (taking a day off only twice). I hiked and biked a shit load in them. 1 hike in the rain and they got totally soaked. so 2 hot soaks and one cold rain wash. i plan on washing them in a week and a half.

allthree.jpg

crotch.jpg

pantdetail.jpg

Here some shots of my 0500xx's. I've been wearing them everyday for exactly 3 weeks now (taking a day off only twice). I hiked and biked a shit load in them. 1 hike in the rain and they got totally soaked. so 2 hot soaks and one cold rain wash. i plan on washing them in a week and a half.

allthree.jpg

crotch.jpg

pantdetail.jpg

if you want contrast fades you can wait on the wash but nothing beats a clean pair of jeans.

and enjoy that fit is perfect.

if you want contrast fades you can wait on the wash but nothing beats a clean pair of jeans.

and enjoy that fit is perfect.

Thanks man.

I'm actually going for fades, but i want to keep the integrity of the fabric. From reading the posts in the 0500xx contest it seems that people who didn't wash as much had broken pockets and worn out crotches. Because of the type of cotton, i was under the impression that when you wash these jeans they become rigid again, meaning less loose breakable threads. What if i go for cold hand washes with Bronners, about every month?

Thanks man.

I'm actually going for fades, but i want to keep the integrity of the fabric. From reading the posts in the 0500xx contest it seems that people who didn't wash as much had broken pockets and worn out crotches. Because of the type of cotton, i was under the impression that when you wash these jeans they become rigid again, meaning less loose breakable threads. What if i go for cold hand washes with Bronners, about every month?

that will come out to be an amazing pair my friend.

your samurais are unsanforized meaning they werent treated to reduce the amount of shrinking.

all samurais are unsanforized (correct me if im wrong)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanforization

so you should also soak them before you wear them because youll eventually wash them and if you wear them before you soak youll set in creases and then they'll fade. and when you do wash then the creases will be elsewear. long and confusing sentence

Guest patchmb
hella people are saying if they are "unsanforized" then i should soak them. What is "unsanforized" and how would i know if my s610lx's are.

I would hot soak them & then wash em at 40 degrees , no soap, no spin. Hang dry.

Thanks man.

did you size down on those???

looks good btw.