Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I apologize.

710xx..looking to achieve a fit like these.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/966/postsoak2ep0.jpg

true to size, but i have thighs on the small side, so it ended up being a slim/full fit. you might consider sizing up one to accommodate bigger thighs. check the thigh measurement for each size before buying.

were you biking? lots of walking?

how often did you wash? sounds like twice a month..

and how did you wash?

thanks in advance.

its so nuts.

No biking... maybe once ha!

hmm, I washed them very often. I work as a bicycle mechanic in the summer and they get pretty greasy and dirty. In the winter the bike shops turns into a ski shop and as a technician I work with the skiis and snowboards, tuning them and what not. An emulsion is used in our tuning robots and it smells, so I would wash them often.

The first 4 months I had them I washed them twice. From then on it was a free for all. Probably on average 2-3 times a month washing, depending on how dirty they were.

Machine wash ofcourse... they're just jeans.

you did it right man. you did it right. thank you. wonderful job.

No biking... maybe once ha!

hmm, I washed them very often. I work as a bicycle mechanic in the summer and they get pretty greasy and dirty. In the winter the bike shops turns into a ski shop and as a technician I work with the skiis and snowboards, tuning them and what not. An emulsion is used in our tuning robots and it smells, so I would wash them often.

The first 4 months I had them I washed them twice. From then on it was a free for all. Probably on average 2-3 times a month washing, depending on how dirty they were.

Machine wash ofcourse... they're just jeans.