Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^

Check out Adsurgos 0500xx. I believ that he waited for 11 mo. before washing

And he won the contest ;) That says something doesnt it? What you see a lot with jeans washed to early is fucked up honeycombs.. After the wash they dont line up perfectly anymore and they are breaking in a little different.

What you see with adsurgos jeans is they line up perfectly

dsc02360fy4.jpg

I will definitely extend my washing to a year I think :) Did it with my nudies to in the past and gave really good results :)

Nice combs can be achieved with frequent/early washes also, look at cheap's and 386's pair for example.

Having said that I still feel that it pays off in the end if you keep washing to a minimum.

for fades yes..but overall strength of the fabric its better to wash more frequent...jeans will last longer.

true, but how many jeans does a sufu'er buy on average.. since I got addicted it's more jeans then I have time to break in.. So if they last for a shorter amount of time its not a problem for me..

I have to say btw that my dry greycasts from Nudie, worn for a year without a wash, dont show the slightest sign of ripping whatsoever.. Can still be debated whether the fabric lasts that much shorter.

what size should my friend get in the samurai 710xx if he wears levis 505 w33 comfortably. he has a athletic build on his legs too. hes thinking of getting waist 33s or 34s

I would say 33.. He better measures the true waist of his Levi's if he wants it exactly that size, but he probably better sizes down as the waistband of Japanese jeans run smaller then the rest of the jeans compared to modern fits.

there are various factors that affect the longevity of denim. fit,wear intensity, wash frequency. if you hot(real hot) soak instead of wash, you can extend the life of the jean, and without agitation, still get the contrasty fade, combs, and all of the other features kids here like so much. machine washing crocks off dye in places that werent ever abraded during the normal wearing. and you have spin cycle to worry about. thats why you get the more overall fade. on my next pair, ima just soak em in boiling water to kill the bugs when i start to smell my own nuts.

bit of a random question, but samurai related. anyone know if 2nd has lot 10 or 11 in their s5000vx. having trouble getting it out of them via email, and i would like to know before i pay this invoice. i'll make it up by posting some good fit and denim pictures after i get them

bit of a random question, but samurai related. anyone know if 2nd has lot 10 or 11 in their s5000vx. having trouble getting it out of them via email, and i would like to know before i pay this invoice. i'll make it up by posting some good fit and denim pictures after i get them

Just send them a mail... One thing you have to know is I ordered a s0500 from there and assumed it was a lot11 because the measurements on the site corresponded with a lot11, but I ended up with a lot10!!! Lucky me the fit turned out to be fine, but you will just have to mail them.

The lot11 measurements on the site and me ending up with a lot10 makes me think they stock both lot 10 and 11 of some of the jeans..

edit: lol I entirely missed out the sentence you had problems mailing them ;)

Maybe an idea to include saying something like:

If me gettings lot10 I wants sz 30

If me gettings lot11 I wants sz 32

I’m about to pick up a few pairs of samurais and not sure witch size I should get in each. Im looking at picking up a pair of the s0610lx, s710xx, and a pair of the s710bk. I know this is more jeans than I need but im going buy them from 2nd and don’t feel like paying the shipping cost each time, so just wanted to pick up all 3 pairs at once.

At the moment im wearing a pair of apc ns tag size 26, I measured them by the chart on BiG

Waist – 29 inches

Front rise – 10 inches

Back rise – 13 inches

Upper thigh – 22 inches

Inseam - 34.5 inches

Knee – 15.75 inches

Leg opening – 14.5 inches

Here are a few pictures of me wearing the new standards, I know they virtually have no wear that’s because I pretty much lost interest in wearing them after I saw a pair of samurais in flesh, and the quality was unbeatable and have been looking into getting a few pairs since.

img0127gz7.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0133zc4.th.jpg

img0136qc9.th.jpg

img0135yh1.th.jpgthpix.gif

thpix.gif

Im looking to get the same fit in the 610lx, 710xx and the 710bk’s, not skin tight but just a slim fit that’s not too baggy. If someone on here could please help me out that would be great and I would highly appreciate it

yea...I love them. They've stayed together on me incredibly well. Just a few repairs. The denim almost feels like it's starting to get a little dry or something...I don't know. They're just old, but they still feel like they can take a beating. I've done some stupid shit in these and they've held up better than my body has most of the time. i will rep Samurai for LIFE !!! I'm wearing in Oni's now, and I like them a lot for different reasons, and I've had a few other brands that I ended up pawning off, but none of them have impressed me as much as the Samurai.