Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Ok, no one really answered why they were so long. Is it because of stacking? I'd love to buy these but 36 is way too long 34 is pushing it for me.

They're raw jeans, and look/start the same. If they make a LONGER inseam that would technically accommodate everyone (that are less than 6'5 say), then they don't have to waste money making millions of different length.

Imagine you go to BiG, and you need 34" inseam, but BiG only has 32" left? What if they were all 36" though? Everyone can buy them then. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Also, they shrink for the lulz.

I suppose you're buying them new, so whoever you're buying from should be able to hem the jeans for you, just add around 3" extra your normal inseam to account for shrinkage.

thats a diff story. since the jeans are heavy and 'mold', the long inseams produce stacking but never realy touch the floor despite being long

i kinda see what this guys is saying

ive noticed that on the 710's that because the denim is so stiff, its like the stacks stay in place when you're not wearing shoes...the denim doesnt lose its form around the hem due to the rigidity or whatever

i think what he means is that they touch the floor, but they dont get dragged under your feet like some lighter denimz do

lulz

i kinda see what this guys is saying

ive noticed that on the 710's that because the denim is so stiff, its like the stacks stay in place when you're not wearing shoes...the denim doesnt lose its form around the hem due to the rigidity or whatever

i think what he means is that they touch the floor, but they dont get dragged under your feet like some lighter denimz do

lulz

until they soften up

Ok, no one really answered why they were so long. Is it because of stacking? I'd love to buy these but 36 is way too long 34 is pushing it for me.

because its easier to have them hemmed for shorter people than it is to add denim for taller people.

Hi guys.

So i got my 710xx. I did a hot soak and hang dry, and then a hot wash and hang dry. I like the fit so far - the legs are just as i want them. But i dont feel the waist have shrunk that much and i have good room. Do you think it will be okay given the stretch factor and could there be more shrinking left in the jeans?

Hi guys.

So i got my 710xx. I did a hot soak and hang dry, and then a hot wash and hang dry. I like the fit so far - the legs are just as i want them. But i dont feel the waist have shrunk that much and i have good room. Do you think it will be okay given the stretch factor and could there be more shrinking left in the jeans?

Hot wash, no spin cycle.

That dog needs doggles....

i would ask what doggles are, but i'm afraid it would turn this thread into a world of cute! nothing cute about samurai... manly denim... SWORD SELVAGE

started wearing my S0500XX. i had them hemmed to a 34" inseam 'cause i'm fairly short and figured it might stack too high if i left them at 36". I'm a 31 true waist and picked up a size 30. had to struggle on the top button, so it seemed i picked up the right size. i hope it stretches a bit more so i can sag a little.i was wearing APC NS sz. 29, for those researching on what size to pick up.

2952319057_ca84f7d10f.jpg

I got a question. I'm really keen on a pair of 21oz Sammies but the fit on the 5000 is not really my favorite as it's too baggy for me, what I was wondering was how does the zero denim stretch(probably been asked many times before)? cause I was wondering if I could size down to get it slimmer, or would getting it tapered be my best bet?

Zero denim stretches alot so you can size down 2 for a slimmer fit.

thanks, maybe I'll do that. my dream woulda be 710's in 21oz.

took this picture earlier, thought I'd post it up

sammie710.jpg

710's aprox. 6 months

Guest patchmb
I got a question. I'm really keen on a pair of 21oz Sammies but the fit on the 5000 is not really my favorite as it's too baggy for me, what I was wondering was how does the zero denim stretch(probably been asked many times before)? cause I was wondering if I could size down to get it slimmer, or would getting it tapered be my best bet?

I went true to my normal samurai size on 5000 21oz 's & found them to be very tight when compared to the 5000bk's I have in the same size. 21 oz denim does not stretch as easily as the 17 oz zero denim imo.

I was pleased with the cut though, slimmer than anticipated & really not far off of my 710's.