Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hmm, does anyone wear their sams with sperrys or slim shoes? i tried my 5000's with them today and was stepping all over the hem. would the 0500xx be a lot better in terms of wearing them with slim shoes or not really noticeable? i checked the BIG charts and the leg opening differences weren't thaaat much so i was wondering if anyone has some experience with them, thanks.

^i wear mine with slim shoes and sperrys. the 710 is the only cut i can wear with them without cuffing/them dragging. all the other cuts i cuff, i hate dragging, dont mind cuffs. the s0500 leg opening will still drag though i assume.

hmm, does anyone wear their sams with sperrys or slim shoes? i tried my 5000's with them today and was stepping all over the hem. would the 0500xx be a lot better in terms of wearing them with slim shoes or not really noticeable? i checked the BIG charts and the leg opening differences weren't thaaat much so i was wondering if anyone has some experience with them, thanks.

ive got a few pair of sperry's that i wear all the time with my 0500s and they never drag or get caught. plenty of slim shoes such as vans authentics/eras that ive got too that i wear without drag as well. hope this helps.

^i wear mine with slim shoes and sperrys. the 710 is the only cut i can wear with them without cuffing/them dragging. all the other cuts i cuff, i hate dragging, dont mind cuffs. the s0500 leg opening will still drag though i assume.

thanks dino, i was hoping you would respond :) wrote that with your fits in mind. What size are you in the 5000 as opposed to the 710? i need something with a smaller leg opening than the 5000s, more tapered, they're dragging too much with my sperrys and kinda want something slimmer. im debating between a same size 710 or a sized down one 0500xx (but am wary of the hip flare). i know you're a fan of the heavier weight... any input is welcome!

Inquired from take5 and can't decide w/c among them to get. i already have the S5000bk and the S510xx AI-N...

Anyone care to suggest w/c one to add to my collection?

1. SAMURAI S526XXII jeans price is : HK$2480 / VIP$1984.

2. SAMURAI S0110XJ mdoel jeans price is : HK$2380 / VIP$1904.

3. SAMURAI SM5000ST-A model jeans price is : HK$2380 / VIP$1904.

4. SAMURAI S0510XX-10SP (10th anniv) model jeans price is : HK$2380 / VIP$1904.

Inquired from take5 and can't decide w/c among them to get. i already have the S5000bk and the S510xx AI-N...

s526 for me mine just arrived will post pics later texas nice cut buckle back limited edition perfect!

I bought one of their sweatshirts from another member...it was size large (I'm a size small), and after washing it a few times, I can no longer get it on.
Sell it to me :]

I still have a Black sweatshirt in Large available up in the Supermarket. The Ivory one just got bought.

Interested?

samurai s526xx II

over view

im not sure now that if these are made with texas cotton i tried comparing it to the s0500xx its quite different.. its less slubby and has a lighter color to it.. i mean way less slubby the slubbiness on these are almost like the standard samurai 15oz denim

the cut is like 55 type cutting with cinchback..

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

gold selvedge not a characteristic of texas cotton ( i may be wrong)

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

double peep..

IMG_0068.jpgzero denim button

IMG_0069.jpg

_MG_0070.jpg

Haha I think Poly does that already. Doesn't he rock like 3 pairs at once (and they all come out magnificent)?

The only reason this may have ever happened is cause he was constantly hanging out on corners near wawas and always getting into fights (and always winning).

However, he now lives in CA

No Wawa = no trifadez

Brandon, you will not find a tight, super-tapered model made by Samurai so look elsewhere. Also, feel free to search, as this info has been discussed maybe 143.2 million times. BIG also lists measurements for almost all Samurai models so you can compare between them. Good luck.

^aznboi those are fucking dope

thanks dino, i was hoping you would respond :) wrote that with your fits in mind. What size are you in the 5000 as opposed to the 710? i need something with a smaller leg opening than the 5000s, more tapered, they're dragging too much with my sperrys and kinda want something slimmer. im debating between a same size 710 or a sized down one 0500xx (but am wary of the hip flare). i know you're a fan of the heavier weight... any input is welcome!

i wear a 32 in both, though the only 5000s i own are the 21oz model and ive heard they sorta fit differently than the 17oz version, dont know if theres any truth to that, cant say really, thinking of some 5000bks now though, i love my 5000 cut. the 32 in the 710 doesnt drag though with any shoes for me. the 5000 definitely

if you dont already have a 510 cut or something similar id say opt for that, its a golden one