japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

1.75 x price at ny supleme = jap price

how about that kome-hyou place in front of isetan. it's basically a ginormous pawn shop (i'd call it a department store cause it's like 8 floors).

Ragtag, jumble store, and heatwave also carry gshocks. But they are mostly collabo models e.g. bapeshock.

You could also try akihabara. There's thousands of shops selling gshocks.

You should get a kalavinka bike from tsukumo cycles in meguro.

Ha, yeah if you wanna wait a year or so.

If you just want a cheap bike, there are little bike shops all over the place that sell (shitty) ママチャリBikes.

If you are looking for a road・fixed gear:

サイクリ(Various locations in Tokyo)

Y's (also a bunch in Tokyo, but more focused on road bikes)

Then theres all the specialty ピストshops like Blue Lug, Carnival, Depot, Jan, etc. but then tend to be too fucking expensive. If you can、 just pick something up off of Y! or check out Mixi too, you might find something there.

Also, you can get these:

bikesdirect.co.jp

At Tokyu Hands

If anyone is interested in going to this new event, Under at Legato, on Saturday, PM me and I can probably get you on the list.

http://www.iflyer.jp/event/30792

46b87a51e3e78125.jpg

that's the event that made me ask about legato. i might not be able to go because I need to be up early sun to go to odaiba, but if im listed im going anyway. cheapcheapcheap

do you know anything about the event itself? they keep talking about how theyre so LA underground, is it cool or not?

No, just know that its new, and if it goes well it could be a continuous type thing.

I know they are publicizing it pretty hard, so there should be a good amount of people there. Will probably be on some mix and mingle cocktail loungey status rather than raging party.

that looks interesting. i want to dress fetish-y.

going out on the 31st, some gay roppongi club. oh well. 6 girls so it'll be fun either ways.

Ha, yeah if you wanna wait a year or so.

If you just want a cheap bike, there are little bike shops all over the place that sell (shitty) ママチャリBikes.

If you are looking for a road・fixed gear:

サイクリ(Various locations in Tokyo)

Y's (also a bunch in Tokyo, but more focused on road bikes)

Then theres all the specialty ピストshops like Blue Lug, Carnival, Depot, Jan, etc. but then tend to be too fucking expensive. If you can、 just pick something up off of Y! or check out Mixi too, you might find something there.

Also, you can get these:

At Tokyu Hands

thanks, if i was in america i would just buy a kilo tt for 350 and be done with it. i just talked with some people i know from here though, and they have a couple city bikes they dont use, so i can use one while im here. ive been keeping an eye on yahoo, and ill keep looking from time to time and ill check mixi out. i think there was a flea market at Sekidobashi last weekend or something that i missed? oh well

thanks, if i was in america i would just buy a kilo tt for 350 and be done with it. i just talked with some people i know from here though, and they have a couple city bikes they dont use, so i can use one while im here. ive been keeping an eye on yahoo, and ill keep looking from time to time and ill check mixi out. i think there was a flea market at Sekidobashi last weekend or something that i missed? oh well

check out the pisuto community on mixi

there's a buy and sale thread.

white sparkle black kalavinka frame

i want one in my life

my place b like 10 mins away from tsukumo cycles

check out the pisuto community on mixi

there's a buy and sale thread.

white sparkle black kalavinka frame

i want one in my life

my place b like 10 mins away from tsukumo cycles

alright ill check out mixi when i have access to a nihonjin.

id love to take someones starter fixie off their hands, an old panasonic or bridgestone or something would be perfect

for vacation or work or what? i guess it depends on how much you like being by yourself and how easily you make friends

Vacation purposes, I want to go to Japan after I graduate - but I want to go by myself.