japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

I usually go to Attachment from the Ebisu station. Walk west, away from the station and on the opposite side of the street. As you start getting closer to the split in the road near the Evisu store you will pass by an AM/PM on your right. After the AM/PM, take a right onto a hill with guard rails alongside it. Walk along the road and soon to your left there will be an office building with parking front -- both Attachment and KK Attachment are in there and are probably recognizable by their tinted windows.

Actually I was looking for used current stuff (a few years old) more than vintage, really. I'll check out some of the places above, for sure though, since I have pretty much the whole day free today.

Going to check out Daikanyama today to hit the Julius store and some other business. Anything else in that vain I should definitely check out? The Sufu map is awesome, but there's a gajillion places and I have no idea which ones I should really check out.

Lad Musician, Attachment, and Number Nine (though a little far) are all within resonable distance from Julius. If you want to venture into Nakameguro and go to DBSS I would hit them in this order:

From Ebisu stn. Number nine>Lad Musician>Julius>Attachment>DBSS.

I hope you dont mind walking a bit.

Edit:

where the hell is the kazuyuki kumagai attachment store?

never bothered to try to find it because the website is gay and wont tell me but id like to check it out

@ My friend GOO,

This is from an old post I made.

exit the station out of the non garden exit (not the side where the hotels/art museum/etc. are). Its the side with a koban (police box). Cross the street, and turn left (going up the street away from the train tracks). You will walk for about 5-6 min, and you will pass a Viv Westwood store, and then u will see a Sunkus convenience store on the corner. Take a right at the corner, and you will walk up a slight grade. You will only walk for about a min or so, and then you will see an apt building on your left hand side with some little shops and a hair salon on the ground floor. The attachment stores are here, but they are only black glass doors, you will see no signs, etc. BTW, there are 2 stores there at opposite ends of the building. Hope this helps.

Also,

106 1-33-3 Ebisu Nishi

Shibuyaku

Tokyo

Alternatively, you can just call them and ask for directions. The staff is super friendly and helpfull.

dismal I picked up one of those already today. ill go back for another one for you. Was bummed to find the KAWS storm trooper sold out an hour before I got there.. really wanted to buy one as a gift for a friend.

All the staff in every store Ive been too have been ridiculously kind. Im still used to the Korean currency.. I tried to pay 5000 yen for a McDonalds meal. Oops.

halloween is nonexistent

While I know that there is generally a small following for Halloween in Japan (as recently as 5 years ago there was literally nothing), I must say that last year went off in Osaka. Lots of costumes from ex-pats and Japanese people alike. On the Saturday night, there were huge costume parties at some of the biggest clubs in town: Saza*e, Onzieme, Sam and Dave & Pure (S&D and Pure admitted gaijin-oriented spots). All were packed.

I was white jumpsuit Elvis. Was glorious.

db

anywhere to kop (cheapish?) ann d shoes?

i guess anywhere would be cheaper than aus, but seeing if there is anything in particular..

Ann D shuz:

Isetan Mens, American rag cie aoyama, midwest, barneys, IG beams (they always have lots of ann d shuz left and are marked down to 40-50% off)

and how about

ANN DEMUELEMEESTER OMOTESANDO?

cheap = look in SZ or sufu market place. ann d

April 77? nigga you can find that shit everywhere.

Nano universe ground floor near tower records has one of the world's largest collections of those tight ass frute swagz pantz. Beams also has a whole bunch (IG and beams shibuya). the second floor of the GB store on cat street sells nothing but april 77, i think. my thighs b too big for gayprils.

for like 4000 yen more, you can buy number nine jeans.

why would anyone want aprils

id like to try on some sinners though. they arent true nut huggers.

go to isetan, dude.

what size do you wear?

anyway,

i wish i were in tokyo for this. shudens don't matter. i can just walk home.

:mad::mad::mad:

10/10(金) TOWA TEI/大沢伸一/VERBAL(m-flo)他@AIR TOKYO代官山

hug inc. presents MOTIVATION vol.10

Resident DJ : TOWA TEI

Guest DJ : SHINICHI OSAWA, VERBAL (m-flo), DJ HICO

Support DJ : DJ RABBY

MAIN VJ : ENLIGHTENMENT

35800299121wq7.jpg