japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

can anyone drop some names of some fucking amazing country towns worth spending some time in and even some cheap places to stay if anyone knows of any too!?

this will be for about 3-5 days (early january) that I have between nagano and then getting to osaka to fly home so it will have to be around that general area too.

Ended up in Daikanyama too, at Unit, had a pretty good time.

...Anyone go to warehouse then?

I hit the Warehouse party with some friends from Onzieme in Osaka as well as some of the model crew. It was a good time although not as crowded as the last time the same cast of characters played at Unit. I'd say only about 70% full at Warehouse which was a bit surprising. Music and the scene were both good. Saw Verbal, Dex, RMH and some others before leaving with model bleazie to hit up her friends at New Lex (which was entirely predictable: drunk Estonian girls and terrible Djs).

db

what time is generally good to show up at clubs? like to avoid a long line but not get there and have it be completely empty. and how are the places like womb and unit for foreigners? is it basically cool if you go with a bunch of girls? i dont want to get turned away at the door any more than i want to wind up in place full of more foreigners

anyway tonight was my best night in tokyo so far. i went for dinner with a former tokyo university prof and his wife. hes 78 and has lived in the same home in ogikubo for his entire life. amazing conversation and hospitality.

I hit the Warehouse party with some friends from Onzieme in Osaka as well as some of the model crew. It was a good time although not as crowded as the last time the same cast of characters played at Unit. I'd say only about 70% full at Warehouse which was a bit surprising. Music and the scene were both good. Saw Verbal, Dex, RMH and some others before leaving with model bleazie to hit up her friends at New Lex (which was entirely predictable: drunk Estonian girls and terrible Djs).

db

I hate Lex, but my friends are there a few times a week to pick up the trashy ghetto hostesses and Eastern Euro girls there. I actually think they just have CDs and the DJ isn't doing anything up in that box cause they're always playing the same shit whenever I've went - either way it's just a terrible experience.

I hate Lex, but my friends are there a few times a week to pick up the trashy ghetto hostesses and Eastern Euro girls there. I actually think they just have CDs and the DJ isn't doing anything up in that box cause they're always playing the same shit whenever I've went - either way it's just a terrible experience.

They could be "selectors." I think it's another one of those Engrish words.

Selectors aren't DJing. They just pick songs and have the DJs play them. If their taste in music sucks, then you are in for a shitty time.

hey my jap-N____S. i been super-duper busy on that hustle. got held up. i will be leaving to go to japlanz on next tuesday. anyone wanna destroy tokyo w/ me pm me your cels or contact info by sunday. rajio, if u still in tokyo i promise to call when i get home.

i just might be competing in the next ipod battle. "catacombs... the fertilizer, count hate and dj crypt." it would b dope if any of you knew someone with a western style hearse. we'd like to roll up to the club in one of those. get at me if you can help.

oh and somebody find me the jerkin-off mickey mouse t-shirt! will pay you back when i see you and maybe by you a greentea crapaccino for your troubles.

hey my jap-N____S. i been super-duper busy on that hustle. got held up. i will be leaving to go to japlanz on next tuesday. anyone wanna destroy tokyo w/ me pm me your cels or contact info by sunday. rajio, if u still in tokyo i promise to call when i get home.

i just might be competing in the next ipod battle. "catacombs... the fertilizer, count hate and dj crypt." it would b dope if any of you knew someone with a western style hearse. we'd like to roll up to the club in one of those. get at me if you can help.

oh and somebody find me the jerkin-off mickey mouse t-shirt! will pay you back when i see you and maybe by you a greentea crapaccino for your troubles.