japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

I wanted to go to Nagisa but sunday I was sleeping all day and monday fleamarketing. why daytime?

Is Nagisa like really good? Cause I could have prioritized if I knew, but I didnt really know what it was. But the acts they listed seemed alright.

it was ok.. nothing spectacular

just nice for a change to have that kind of thing outside

negro. who you tellin?

Mos chili burger over everything.

Plus they had this like fried chicken leg thing a while back, its all I ate for 3 months.

NOT TO MENTION mos milkshakes. in a glass cup. thats classy.

who u callin negro? b i been eatin there. chili is ok its just the burger is small and the meat is GREY. id certainly buy a cup of the chili but i dont want the burger.

i just started cooking btw. lawson hyaku yen and don quixote, go!

yo yo

sorry if this has already been answered somewhere within, but is there anywhere to kop cheap(er) lad musician, dbss, etc.

have fallen inlove with som pieces at flagship stores but with the incredibly shit AUD i cant afford to pay retail.

cheers for any help

yo yo

sorry if this has already been answered somewhere within, but is there anywhere to kop cheap(er) lad musician, dbss, etc.

have fallen inlove with som pieces at flagship stores but with the incredibly shit AUD i cant afford to pay retail.

cheers for any help

my sale threads.

gonex, you should find a way to hustle some money.

two or three dates with some Ojii-san and you could pay for this whole thread to go to ganban.

negatory. id rather be eating cup ramen for a week straight than dating some nasty oyaji.

how was ganban btw? did you guys all end up in one big orgy?

how was ganban btw? did you guys all end up in one big orgy?

I ended up going with some random club rat friends of mine.

Had a good time, but I actually had more fun at the Diesel event. Ganban was more expensive despite having less acts, and less organized--not enough places selling booze, etc. hard to get outside for air, lighting too bright on the big floor. Was still worth it though.

Crookers were fun, although there set is a little played by now. Basement Jaxx sounded 10 years old because they are.

I really liked Boys Noize--effortless DJ, Sebastian, and what little I heard of Surkin. Not a fan of Justice usually, but I think they picked up steam towards the end.

yeah justice got better towards the end but thats just because they started playing some of their own stuff. so, they kinda sucky sucky as djs. or well, they're good but not really GOOD. like average.

sebastian was better, easily. totally forgot about surkin, really wanted to see him.

i wore a white lee bib, did you see me?

anyone going to the film festival? im gonna see like 4 movies.

Horribly, are you going to the Roc Trax night at Womb on the 24th? I'm flying into Tokyo on the 20th and have never been before. Will I need to buy tickets early? Anything else going on from the 20th to the 31st? Also, what is the dress code like, can I get in with just a tshirt and jeans? Thanks!

I heard womb might have to close down because of recent drug busts, but i dont really believe that. not exactly that type of crowd and ive never seen anyone look like theyre on something.

Horribly, are you going to the Roc Trax night at Womb on the 24th? I'm flying into Tokyo on the 20th and have never been before. Will I need to buy tickets early? Anything else going on from the 20th to the 31st? Also, what is the dress code like, can I get in with just a tshirt and jeans? Thanks!

i dont know, im going out on fri but not sure to where yet. it looks like unit or womb.

http://www.iflyer.jp/event/30032 this is the event at unit.

you can use iflyer to find events and you can also get a flyer for your phone from there. you get a discount if you bring a flyer.

you dont need to buy tickets for womb, just show up. you can get in wearing whatever.

if you want some chicks i suggest you buy vintage stuff in harajuku and wear that, its what all the cool kids do.

im surprised unit has nothing going on on saturday? how are fridays in tokyo in general? everytime ive been out on a friday its been so-so. on the other hand ive had a great time on a monday.

not sure. I was pretty gone.

I wore a blue train conductor hat and danced like an insane person, did you see me?

haha, i think i might have seen you, im pretty sure i remember seeing a hat like that. i danced like an insane person too, but i dont think i would have stood out from anyone else

friends are trying to convince me to go to the glitterball halloween thing at womb. 3000 for open bar and buffet from 9 - 12. is this like with the other bars where they say open till 12 and then stay open all night? are these events any good?

I think those glitterball parties are wack.

Its ok if go as a pregame to get a bunch of booze in before heading elsewhere and the parties sometimes have some good looking girls but they are a big draw for some of the worst kind of gaijin in the city. BROFEST.

i thought it might be something like that... a couple of girls need to go home early so that might be where we end up anyway, at least for the early evening. anything else good for the 31st? the girls im hanging out with want to wear costumes

haha, i think i might have seen you, im pretty sure i remember seeing a hat like that. i danced like an insane person too, but i dont think i would have stood out from anyone else

friends are trying to convince me to go to the glitterball halloween thing at womb. 3000 for open bar and buffet from 9 - 12. is this like with the other bars where they say open till 12 and then stay open all night? are these events any good?

so its like a nomihodai but you can actually interact with people other than those you cam with, and you get more food? sounds good. unless the ppl are wack. the womb crowd is ok but not more usually.

could be a good thing to do before the fashion ramone party though. pretty sure im going there and that it will be amazing.

Anyone else going to the Paul & Joe / Le Baron Halloween party?

BTW: What is everyone's impressions of Google Japan? Good place to work?

google in general seems awesome, they seem to give their employees some space and freedom and they're doing so well too, which is a plus. dunno about g-jp specifically.

id certainly work for google myself, though.

so its like a nomihodai but you can actually interact with people other than those you cam with, and you get more food? sounds good. unless the ppl are wack. the womb crowd is ok but not more usually.

could be a good thing to do before the fashion ramone party though. pretty sure im going there and that it will be amazing.

yeah i watched a youtube vid of the feb 14 glitterball. dunno what to think, it looked like a really big mix of people. it might be cool enough for 3k though

i wondered about the tfr/narzib parties. dunno if im classy or eccentric enough for that crowd

apparently my girl got laid off.

sucks.

That's pretty cold given that she just started a few months ago.

It will be very difficult for her to find a job in this market.

But it may be indicative of how poorly her firm is performing trying to penetrate the Japanese commerical banking market.