japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

April 77? nigga you can find that shit everywhere.

Nano universe ground floor near tower records has one of the world's largest collections of those tight ass frute swagz pantz. Beams also has a whole bunch (IG and beams shibuya). the second floor of the GB store on cat street sells nothing but april 77, i think. my thighs b too big for gayprils.

i dunno how i havent found anywhere. i asked all over. i dunno if they will fit me either so i need to try them on. number nine would be nice. i want a coated black or maybe a dark grey pair. any other suggestions in the ~20000yen range

nano universe sounds good though. ill check that out tomor afternoon.

i dunno how i havent found anywhere. i asked all over. i dunno if they will fit me either so i need to try them on. number nine would be nice. i want a coated black or maybe a dark grey pair. any other suggestions in the ~20000yen range

nano universe sounds good though. ill check that out tomor afternoon.

Nano universe ground floor is really hard to find.

It's at the intersection with tower records. If you are standing in front ofthe main entrance of tower records, it's on the north eastern corner of the intersection.

You can't see the store from outside. You can only see the entrance.

When I went there last time, they had like 4 different kinds of dischords. intense.

Nano universe ground floor is really hard to find.

It's at the intersection with tower records. If you are standing in front ofthe main entrance of tower records, it's on the north eastern corner of the intersection.

You can't see the store from outside. You can only see the entrance.

When I went there last time, they had like 4 different kinds of dischords. intense.

everything seems to be hard to find. lots of underground stores and 2nd floor stores with no markings. plus the whole address system doesnt make any sense.

sounds awesome though. thanks for the directions , ill go tomorrow.

so yeahh, joeys are waaaaay too small for me. nano ground floor didnt have sinners but they had them up at the main shop. they were a good fit, but honestly didnt feel much better made than cheap mondays or even uniqlo t000s. i went to isetan and picked up some superfines instead. worth it for an extra 6000 yen i think.

How do superfines fit?

I thought they were insanely skinny ala cheap mondays.

waist is true to size, the thigh be pretty skinny, but the opening aint as skinny as gayprils or mondays. actually id say that cheap mondays are skinnier overall than superfines. anyways it depend on the cut of superfine.

jmatsu has it about right. i think im a "true" 32. apc nc i wear a 31, cheap mondays i think i had to size up to 33. i got 32 in the superfines, 31 was fine in the waist with the stretch, but a bit too snug in the thigh. the style i picked up was called "sly". the cut was similar to the april sinner and cheap mondays sized up.

i dig them, i posted a fit pic in recent purchases

anyone else go to that diesel event?

thought it was alright, standard cheesy sponsorship but some good djs.

even though they played the exact same set they always do, I thought soulwax killed it.

I was there. I ended up playing at the Osaka event and made my way to Tokyo for the XXX event the next day. I missed the majority of the Souwax set the first time as I was playing most of my set during their slot (so was A-trak for that matter; no idea who did that scheduling). I thought they were amazing like always.

Granted, it was a huge corporate style event, but I had an awesome time. Lots of people in the building including RMH, Dex, Warp magazine, Kango, Yan, Jommy, and all the other Diesel djs. Free vodka redbulls all night and incessant yelling made me loose my voice. Good times.

db

Am new to this forum! Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you good folks know where i can buy PRPS jeans in Tokyo?:rolleyes:

Ito-Yokado in Oimachi.

just bought tickets for gan ban.

I still have no idea where its held.

its at makuhari messe. in chiba. If you've ever been to ageha (shin-kiba)...its out that direction but farther.

just take the keiyo or musashino line from Tokyo (going towards Disneyland) and get off at Kaihin Makuhari station. You'll see tons of kids walking toward the venue.

Anyone else go to Nagisa Dance Festival? DJs were sick.

And Womb does need some new soundproofing because I left Womb a few weeks ago and was staying in an establishment down the street, and I could hear the music all morning long clear as day.

As far as food here..Mossburger and Sukiya everyday.

Anyone else go to Nagisa Dance Festival? DJs were sick.

And Womb does need some new soundproofing because I left Womb a few weeks ago and was staying in an establishment down the street, and I could hear the music all morning long clear as day.

As far as food here..Mossburger and Sukiya everyday.

I wanted to go to Nagisa but sunday I was sleeping all day and monday fleamarketing. why daytime?

Is Nagisa like really good? Cause I could have prioritized if I knew, but I didnt really know what it was. But the acts they listed seemed alright.

forget mos though. just eat freshness instead.