Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

From a little dig on denim gallery:

D501XX: http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/fullcount/d501xx.html (so, a slightly different lot number... intended as a full-on Levi's repro)

And fuck it, while I'm here, some of the best 1108 out there: http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/fullcount/1108c.html

Here are some iphone fit pics for the 1108 in 34 post-soak- I really like the fit, though it's slimmer than what I'm used to.  Apologies for the crappy pictures.

Photoon7-16-13at946PM2.jpg

Photoon7-16-13at947PM.jpg

Interested in this 1101 cut..... Anyone any tagged 32 or 33 post soak measurements? Are they much slimmer in lower leg than 1108's?

I had 1108's before in a w35 ended up way too big after stretching and the legs were a crap fit on me. Tight on thigh and too loose below knee.

So the 1101 is basically a bit more 50s vintage-like compared to the 1108 with more room in the thighs? The leg opening seems to be just a little wider. So that should lead to a kind of taper, but on an overall looser cut.The rise is higher as well? Fit and fabric look really great, SLAB! May I ask which size you wear?

hi ThomasK; the rise is definitely higher and thighs roomier than the 1108. I am not sure the leg opening is wider; will need to check with my pair. I wear size 29

bradl, the shirt is the Freewheelers star Wabash shirt; not cheap but amazing craftsmanship

Hello guys.. i wonder if there're any more differences between 1108 and 1108XX beside their weight.. How about their colour, fabric, details, etc? Maybe someone can share and let me know.. thanks in advance!

what Flash said ... can't go wrong w/either.

also had the pleasure of experiencing the 13.75oz & the 15.5oz

both got soft to touch right after a few wears__ lovely denims.

13.75oz had more stretch over all , but the  15.5oz took longer to fade & EVOed with more contrast down the line__ in my own experience, of course.

Edited by BrownMetallic