Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

^the simple answer is they're all different. ;)

0105: Standard 13.7oz, Zimbabwe cotton

1100-13-05: WWII model, 13.6oz Zimbabwe Wild Cotton (brownish tint)

0105XX: 15.5oz Zimbabwe cotton, 6x6 thread

Thank you.

Some more questions:

1. What about the texture? Are they similar? A kind of typical FC texture?

2. The Wild Cotton? How will it fade? Any special characteristics of it? I guess the cut is the same of both the 0105 and the WWII 0105.

. Check a few pages back i took a few pics comparing the standard 13.7oz and the 15.5 oz

. Its a new denim so i have not seen any fade pics and i have not worn my 1100-13-08 yet but i have a lot of pics of them in the previous pages .

The cut should be the same

If your thinking about getting a pair of this years 1100 i would highly recomend you get a pair , the denim is great ( my pics dont do it justice ) ,

I cant speak on the ww2 model that Flash has, but the 13.7 and the 15.5xx denim are very similar in texture, but the 15.5 seems a bit rougher to the touch.  Not unpleasant by any means, quite the contrary.  I also think the 15.5xx denim is a bit darker, although I would need to put mine side by side to confirm this.  its just something I recall.  

Wasn't entirely sure that all the shrinkage on my 1101s was gone although they had been through a hot soak and a 60c wash so I gave them another machine wash and put them in the tumble dryer for about 20 minutes. Was a bit uncertain about the fit before, but I think this did the job, shrunk some more in the thigh and top block.  Feel like I maybe should hem them though as I think these would probably look good worn a bit short and/or without cuffs, what do you guys think?

P6031355_zpsbd02d631.jpg

throw up a fit pic with some shoes.

I personally like the 1101 with a cuff because the cuff kind of takes out some of the visual taper of the 1101 cut.  I think what you have there is great and the thigh/top block looks like it will turn out to be money once the denim settles.