What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

heyyyyyyy...whose drunk? carl

whose in love with canice? carl!

heyyyy!

Who needs to go take caree of business? Carellll!

oh christ. is this what happens after everyone goes to bed?

hahha thanks carl.

newyear006.jpg

whats with kids in singapore dressing like its spring, cos its FUCKIN HOT.

even during the fuckin monsoon season, im sweating my balls off.

//and superstar, you look like youre gonna take a dump on the table. heheh

We were clubbing the NIGHT before. and it's the monsoon season in singapore right now. isn't really warm anyway.

Junglejane, if i'm not wrong, it's a thrift top bought at a flea mart in Singapore.

I think you have a look that most people could relate to. it's pretty creative, yet it's not overly "fashionable". your style is pretty nonchalant which comes off like you weren't trying to hard... something that a lot of people here fail at. plus you achieved your look without being overly concerned with rocking the "in" brands that i'm sure a lot of people here would turn their cash-strapped noses at.

i just wanted to be the annoying non-value adding member today and DITTO, DITTO, DITTO what this guy said about Halifamous

not last night

but the night before

on the left in both

image00021co3.jpg

image00023yc2.jpg

on me

shirt,tie,pants: H/M

Jacket: shitty little kids suitjacket

boots: garage sale

on the comrade to my right:

shirt:H/M

Tie: Burberry

Jacket: Shitty kids suitjacket

Pants: Bananananana republic

shoes: Cole Haan (belong to me)

a good night of fucking asskicking avant theatrical folk music

http://www.myspace.com/thebrutewolf

kixslf - nice black/brown going on... I do it alot and catch shit from one of my buddies "black and brown make a frown" he says, he'll learn.

sidney - been waiting for more animated wywt's as for dress shoes... man they can be hard to come by, I have a pair of kenneth coles that I really like but it's the only pair of cool kenneth coles i've ever seen, people agree. I like these http://factorypeople.com/index.php?item=1310&osCsid=179011a463c1acfa41a936049992d7b3 quite a bit if you need some black shoes.

We were clubbing the NIGHT before. and it's the monsoon season in singapore right now. isn't really warm anyway.

Junglejane, if i'm not wrong, it's a thrift top bought at a flea mart in Singapore.

my bad, my bad.

still, im in singapore, and im feeling fuckin hot, and im only awake from 6pm - 10am.; so yeah, its still hot!

andrewfuncrew: jokes.. i got a friend who'll put out cigarettes on various body parts when drunk, then ask friends to beat him up.. weird.

my bad, my bad.

still, im in singapore, and im feeling fuckin hot, and im only awake from 6pm - 10am.; so yeah, its still hot!

andrewfuncrew: jokes.. i got a friend who'll put out cigarettes on various body parts when drunk, then ask friends to beat him up.. weird.

your friend and i are intelligent human beings