What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Tomtom I like that tee. What is it?

Me today: Excuse the dirty mirror, I evidently spray when shaving.

sprftr2by3.jpg

AA lavender tee, stretched long.

Club Monaco merino cardigan

Club Monaco Peacoat

Energie Morris Straight Dark

Do you thing man, atleast they're not vans.

i hope you're kidding.....

sycamore no more- shes mine!

hap- nice VANSSSSSSSSSSS

Tangerine- everything looks good, don't know if like the fittin of the denims though

anyways...yesterday, same ol shit hat flannel tee nikes blah

_stu

_stu tee

_flannel

_dukes

_atmos am1s

dsc06859gx4.jpg

digital cameras and drunken parties dont mix well... need to get the lens fixed..

We thought something happened to you. Or maybe that you got all your stussy stolen, hence no more waywt's... ;)

Welcome back.

^damn that sucks

threw this on to go do nothing for a while....sigh. another week til SF i cant wait

excuse my pose. Not really sure what the hell is was doing.

stussy goods

AA

pbj

red vans

4ck6ufa.jpg

album of the evening

beck_-_sea_change.jpg

cheers. have a nice night everyone!

sidney, loving the last couple of fits. Very different from the usual stuff you wear.

Thanks. I'm feeling the PBJ's. They're coming along nicely... how tall are you? Cause I was wanting to get a pair but was afraid of losing inches on the inseam from the soak. I dig the stack, so I am weary. Yours looks good, and it's long enough that you'd cuff.

sidney looks real good. what's the preppy sweater you have on?

H&M :)

Here's the fam and me before banquet'ing:

waywt_dec30_02.jpg

damn kix and sidney are you both wearing pbj 005's? sid's look so much slimmer

and i really need to step up my button down / dress shirt game. that's where i see my style going, less from the casual student-ish thing and more professional. gotta get some slim dress shirts

(and also some abs, then)

damn kix and sidney are you both wearing pbj 005's? sid's look so much slimmer

and i really need to step up my button down / dress shirt game. that's where i see my style going, less from the casual student-ish thing and more professional. gotta get some slim dress shirts

(and also some abs, then)

Actually I'm wearing the 19cm dior raw blacks. Kix has the PBJ xx005 that I am envious of!

Sidney, my only complaint with your last few outfits is the shoes, they've stood out in the last few pictures you've had them on in. Everything else is doing well, they just strike me as the odd piece out.

Love the left picture though, your smirk is a great contrast to the stoicism of your padre in that instance.

Sidney, my only complaint with your last few outfits is the shoes, they've stood out in the last few pictures you've had them on in. Everything else is doing well, they just strike me as the odd piece out.

Yeah the one thing I don't have is a pair of dress shoes... I am really lacking in that department. :(

Btw, I posted this on Niketalk, the reactions are priceless... it's kind of humorous. Really humourus actually.

Love the left picture though, your smirk is a great contrast to the stoicism of your padre in that instance.

Was thinking exactly the same thing, you'd look almost as sharp as your dad? there with some different shoes.

Was thinking exactly the same thing, you'd look almost as sharp as your dad? there with some different shoes.

Any suggestions? I actually am completely clueless in the dress shoe department. :(