What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^^^Why did you spend that much money on that OF jacket?

You could have used that to have gotten something so much better. (Like the new Neighborhood M-65.) tsk tsk. :(

cause he has enough money to burn, and im sure he can also cop the nbhd m-65 if he wants too

^^^Why did you spend that much money on that OF jacket?

You could have used that to have gotten something so much better. (Like the new Neighborhood M-65.) tsk tsk. :(

I don't think someone has monetary problems when he owns the HTM forces, Fragment Sierra Hikers and almost the entire set of the Consortium 35ths.

hahah forreals, but then again Aeros is new here so he wouldn't know...King havent seen you post in awhile...those adidas are fucking badass, too bad they're $$$..

^^ Yes. The two brands have two completely different aesthetics. W)taps sticks to the militaristic appeal, while Neighborhood is more-so towards the hot rod/motorcycle gang deal. Although Neighborhood does dabble in a lot of military stylings, I can still see how someone can love W)taps but not Neighborhood.

hap... sick fuckin shirt.

^^ Yes. The two brands have two completely different aesthetics. W)taps sticks to the militaristic appeal, while Neighborhood is more-so towards the hot rod/motorcycle gang deal. Although Neighborhood does dabble in a lot of military stylings, I can still see how someone can love W)taps but not Neighborhood.

Yeah I think I know that but people commonly think that wtaps = neighborhood like they're part of the same brand

That is some serious Carlstyle...

...i have worn these in a wdyw pic before....come on now. although carl certainly has something to do with it.

kix-Your outfit's official man. I dig it.

thanks man.

Sir Kixslf,

I am not sure that you are currently aware of how incredily [classy] you are at the present moment. I do hope that you become aware of your current [classitude] over the course of the evening so you may use it to your advantage in the action of keeping it real.

Sincerely,

Sir Corbin Law

Sir Kixslf,

I am not sure that you are currently aware of how incredily fresh you are at the present moment. I do hope that you become aware of your current freshness over the course of the evening so you may use it to your advantage in the action of keeping it real.

Sincerely,

Sir Corbin Law

I'd say more classy than fresh. Fresh just doesn't fit him anymore. See you tonight bud.