What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jeffvyain
wow this is making me horny...for a can of gasoline and a lighter.

fuck you guys.

...not sure what that's supposed to mean. if you're not diggin the outfit, i don't care much. i don't usually "dress up" so wearing a button up and a blazer felt a little funny, but i did it for the red dress so it's all good

A lot of really good stuff on the past few pages, from the top of my head: canice, ayn, kixslf, carl, sidneylo and plenty more.

front-back.jpg

W+H slim fit hoodie

Jay Allen Medusa T-Shirt

Diesel belt

Crate Sally

Varvatos Purcells

very nice esp. the w+h hoodie and purcells.

n1032810015_30035599_5324.jpg

blacked out

putting cigarettes out on my arm

hat

random free leather jacket

hm v neck

levis

glad to be alive in 07

When guys can pull off having their nose pierced (yours is pierced... right? looks like it..) its fucking awesome. Though, the # of males who can pull it was previously limited to.... del.

When guys can pull off having their nose pierced (yours is pierced... right? looks like it..) its fucking awesome. Though, the # of males who can pull it was previously limited to.... del.

It probably helps that Andrew Funcrew is probably one of the best looking guys on superfuture. He could seriously be a model.

(by the way, what's that pair of jeans in the corner there, Laughing Buddha? Looks pretty nicely worn in)

today is the last day of my Christmas break in Los Angeles before i go back to Chicago so i spent it with my folks.

earlier in the day: Slipknot shirt from 6th grade, Gap jeans, Slip ons, DEADLY AXE OF CHAOS AND MALICE

sslipssknotvz9.jpg

in the evening for dinner with family friends: Like it Or Not Crewneck, Gap jeans, crisp new authentics

fhjfghjfghjfghjyv3.jpg

BACK TO COLLEGE GOD DAMNIT

^agreed. Supreme releases its fair share of crap...then again, who doesnt?

Kidding? Crooks and Castles never has! Neither has 10deep! OMG I OWN EVERY CHAIN GANG HOODY! WHITE/GOLD/RED/BLUE/GREY...that is quality street wear friends.

Insert sarcasm where needed.

Kidding? Crooks and Castles never has! Neither has 10deep! OMG I OWN EVERY CHAIN GANG HOODY! WHITE/GOLD/RED/BLUE/GREY...that is quality street wear friends.

Insert sarcasm where needed.

k, its not that big a deal, just let it go man

and i agree with superbobo.. looks cool bill, i feel very repetitive saying this but boots arent my thing but you make it work well

hahah dane you crazy kid. happy almost birthday....wednesday will be...dare i say epic?

billfucking badass, thats how you wear LVC's with boots. Fucking amazing

superBob love it.

alright guys, off to my last day of work before returning to school. Holler, lol.